Warning

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be careful - copper can be inflammatory so only take this if you know you're low in copper. I found it very stimulating as well - couldn't fall asleep. But this is a very good brand. Copper is mildly estrogenic (as is manganese). It needs to be kept in balance with zinc in the body - too much of one can cause a relative deificiency of the other. Hair testing and blood tests help determine your levels.

Much better than copper gluconate for me

Posted by Reviewer2905899 on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A blood test showed that I needed more copper. (Every other nutrient seemed fine on the nutrient blood test.) I tried copper gluconate and felt worse. Then I tried NutriCology's copper sebacate and definitely felt better. It is my understanding that this form is more readily absorbed by the cells. If the copper just sits outside the cells, that isn't good for you. I've not tried other brands of copper sebacate.

Stomach-gentle copper

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes copper gluconate can upset my stomach. When I thought I needed more than 2 mg, I tried this copper sebacate. Easy to take, no digestive problem. After awhile I didn't need 4 mg any longer, but I'd take this again gladly if I needed to.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I supplement with copper to balance out my increased supplementation of iron and zinc. This chelated form of copper seems to be well absorbed by my body.

excellence

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Much better than the inferior GNC Copper, will be buying this again from Iherb.com

My intestines didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this several times, and it always caused me intestinal upset. My guts are on the sensitive side though. The odd thing is, I finished a bottle of another brand of copper sebacate and didn't have the same problem. I currently take copper bisglycinate without this issue.

Semi-compatible

Posted by 5311939019368596792 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not quite so easy to digest, but still an asset.

Seems good

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you supplement with zinc, you should also take copper... or so I've read.

very good

Posted by 5601339862859767341 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good proudct i hopw it will be Available alwes withmore far exp date, (expect i get use 1 bootle) all is good

diarrhea

Posted by 4874087984557966969 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product make me diarrhea non stop , not suitable for me.