Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is nice because it is a low dose formula more suited to women. However after taking it for about ten days, I had two episodes of heart palpitations with dizziness, so I stopped after reading that some MD's fear it can cause these symptoms and even heart attack. It is probably best to take only under medical supervision. My husband takes it for Lupus treatment and it has made a tremendous change in the improvement of blood counts and also gave him more energy and improved his temperament. He takes 100mg under the supervision of his Rheumatologist.

Really like this DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Because my doctor and I are trying to get the right dose of DHEA, these scored tablets make it very easy to get the right amount. I take it every morning.

ARG/Nutricology 10mg DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. scored so 5 mg dose can be broken off as well. -a licensed physician, name withheld.

BRAIN ALIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

and back in business! I take this 3x daily and wow what a difference! My memory, energy level and mood have improved tremendously!

Reliable and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These Nutricology tablets are well tolerated by my husband and me. We've tried many other methods to raise DHEAs, and this is the only version that does not lower cortisol for us. Blood levels rose to optimal levels. We're glad to have found these! When the 25-mg tablets are out of stock, we use 10 mg and 15 mg to get our dose right.

Time release DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found that time released DHEA suits me better than the more quickly absorbed varieties.

good, but one problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tablets should be scored, but aren't. My doctor wanted me to take 5 mg twice a day.

toppie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

snelle levering helpt me jong houden

DHEA 10mg tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very useful to be able to break the tablets in half easily. Superb shipping to the UK, thanks a lot.

good price