Very disappointed...Older formula was 1000 times better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking the older formula of this product, (which Nutricology recently discontinued) and was having incredible improvement-noticed within 2 weeks-in my adrenal fatigue, hair loss and feeling horribly tired everyday. I took this new formula for not even 2 weeks and have been feeling horrible side effects like anxiety, easily agitated, moody, chest palpitations, inability to breath calmly, extremely tired and hair started falling out again. The older formula had helped stop my hair loss but this new product has started it again. I'm very disappointed because I had finally found a product that was working and they discontinued it. This new formula is no good.

A Must Have for weight lifting, It is also age related.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you lift weights you need this. One a day is good. If you are older then 45 you need this.

Highly effective product for baby boom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me raise my AMH level and helped to a better egg quality, became pregnant with taking DHEA. Watch out for testosteron level and blood sugar during taking it. When diagnosed with PCOS, do not use DHEA.

Atlanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great

Just started using it yesterday.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was finishing up the remains of another brand of dhea, so I just started the product yesterday . All said, the fact that it is not prossesd in the Liver, and the integrity sight of the pill , plus the container, which closes air tight. I feel confident that I made a very good purchase.

b