This Product Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was recently diagnosed with Adrenal Insufficiency. This is a serious, life-threatening condition that is a precursor to Addison's Disease. To support my weak adrenal glands, one doctor suggested Dr. Wilson's Dynamite Adrenal Formula in addition to the daily medication I must take for the rest of my life. Well, after about a month ... I started to feel a whole lot better. Of course, the meds are doing their part. But Dr. Wilson's formula is also supporting/strengthening my adrenals. This Product Really Works! Anyone who is under a lot of stress and/or has a confirmed diagnosis of adrenal dysfunction should try this marvelous powder. Thank you iHerb for keeping this in stock.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2704900 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mix gave me from the moment i started with it till now one week later renewed energy. My tiredness is gone. I feel good, feel sharp and mental clarity. Although my memory seems to be letting me down these days because i live really in the moment now. Maybe just the excitement. I highly recommend this product.

Dr. Wilson's Dynamite Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer1797110 on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product and certainly works. It is a shame about the taste, anything that tastes this bad must be good for you !

Please put it in a capsule or pill.

Posted by Reviewer2981654 on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it is a good product, but the taste is disgusting to me. It makes it very hard for me to take.

Adrenal Fatique

Posted by Reviewer3111275 on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product give me energy in the morning daily. I really love this product.

Dr. Wilson's adrenal

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have just started taking this a couple weeks ago. Have tried many adrenal supplements and don't notice any change, but have read Dr. Wilson's books (Adrenal Fatigue and others) and so wanted to give his formulation a try. Very easy to take in a glass of water. I feel fine. No jittery/anxious feeling, so I think it's working.

I havent finished it

Posted by arpeey on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried and tested.the lead content worries me so I just threw it in the bin.

Not delivered...

Posted by 5236171721922993063 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still waiting my order done in 18 December 2016...delivery was estimated between 2 and 5 Genuary but no news about it...