my fave product for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2784480 on Sep 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After 12 years of severe pain & fatigue from fibromyalgia (bedbound for 3+ years)Fibronol has brought me back to the land of the living. I could begin to tell a difference after just five days and have now improved (one year on Fibronol) to the point that I am even working towards training for a Sprint (a very mini triathlon)! I still take prescription meds too, but it is Fibronol that has made the biggest difference of anything I've tried in twelve years.

FIBRONOL

Posted by Reviewer1568131 on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I THINK THESE HAVE REALLY HELPED WITH MY PAIN AND MY ENERGY. I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA AND LOW THYROID FROM HASHIMOTTO'S DISEASE AND MY LEGS USUALLY FELT LIKE LEAD WHEN I TRIED TO WALK AND NOW WALKING IS EASIER. YOU HAVE THE BEST PRICE ALSO...THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Awesome product! Awesome service!

Posted by Reviewer1730150 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fibronol helped greatly with the pain in my husband's cervical spine. I highly recommend this product, as well as iHerb.com in delivering this product so quickly - I received the Fibronol within two days from ordering online. I will continue to buy Fibronol and all future products from them from now on. Thank you!

Fibronol for Fibromyalgia Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2615176 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking Fibronol together with FibroBoost and they are working like a charm! I hope that I have finally found the answer. I would love to stop taking the Lyrica that my doctor prescribed so I hope these two products continue to work like they are. I hate prescription drugs and would much rather use a natural alternative. Fibronol and FibroBoost seems to be the answer! I definitely plan to reorder and continue taking these products. I feel like I have my life back and I am now in control, not the Fibromyalgia!

Extra Fibromyalgia Help

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take 2or3 of these on the busy days and I am good to go! PLEASE TRY THIS ,,, IT REALLY WORKS.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband seems to have less pain and crabbiness since starting this product. He does not have fibromyalgia but does suffer with chronic low back pain and sequelae from knee surgery 20+ years prior. We will continue with this product.

Look closer

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this a 5 star because Seanol [Ecklonia cave - brown algae] is a great product. I had been using Dr. Best FibroBoost but switch to this one thinking is was cheaper - more pills in the bottle. Seanol is Seanol. But when I looked closer I realized that it took two capsules of the Fibronol to equal the same amount in one FibroBoost. If you don't need or want the extra ingredients in the Fibronol, Dr. Best FibroBoost is a better buy.

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

HELPS MY FIBROMYALGIA

Works for Me!

Posted by Reviewer1188621 on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since discovering Fibronol about a year ago, my fibromyalgia symptoms are manageable. The pain is better controlled and the flare-ups are less frequent and less severe. It is a god-send.

FIBRONOL

Posted by Reviewer1811278 on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

CLIENT WITH FIBROMAYALGIA AND M.E. SAYS AFTER ONE MONTH "THIS HAS GIVEN ME AN EDGE". SHE HAS ORDERED ANOTHER MONTH'S SUPPLY.

1 2 3