Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the few Crinium Latifolium available anywhere. Controls both BPH and Ovary problems. Can also ber used for Prostate and Ovarian big "c" control. Works to contol BPH in studies returning prostate to normal size. Studies in Vietnam done in clinic setting saw 92% measured response rate in men with prostate shrinkage and returning to normal. Also, one of the few "both sexes" agent which also can be used for ovarian/uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts.My wife and I both use product as it is one of the few available which help regulate both sex organs malfunctions in herbal land..no side effects noted except less nedd to urinate during bed time. (night runs to toilet)

No lasting effects

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not experience any memorable effects from using this product.

Prostrate Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 78 years old and have used this product going on 2 years. I found it to be very effective for me. Three years ago a biopsy indicated low level prostate cancer. Rather than surgery or radiation I opted for "Expected Management or Watchful Waiting." Since then my PSA has remained constant (below 4) and prostate normal for my age. Bladder control also normal. I also have a regular specific exercise program.

JW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having an enlarged prostate, I tried this product. I now have no trouble urinating & my last physical show my prostate "normal". GREAT STUFF!!!!

Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product appears to work fine with me, however my prostate is very susceptible to infections leading to painful time, regardless of this, the product is excellent and will recommend it! Keep up with the research!

very effective for prostate enlargement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

By all indications, a very effective product in treating benign prostate enlargement. I had noticeable improvement in just a month. In 9 months when I go back to my GP for a checkup, I'll be able to determine just whether the improvemnt has been enough to keep me away from a dreaded urologist. By all early indications almost a miracle cure, one entirely overlooked by the medical establishment.

Used for Prostate Infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a prostate infection for which my urologist prescribed SEPTRA. That anibiotic has about 25 serious side effects including fatalities. After taking it two days I had an extensive red rash all over my upper body (side effect). It nearly prevented me from having eye surgery when the nurses discovered it. I had stopped the drug and began using Healthy Prostate and Ovaries. I experienced improvement and relief from the pain by the second day. I have continued it and have nearly finished the bottle. Great product!

Not sure if it is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for two weeks. It seems to work the first couple of days, but not sure now. However, I will continue to use it until the bottle runs out to see what happens.

Finally a full nights sleep for hubby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hubby is finally sleeping the night through whether he is on night shift or day shift he is finally sleeping and that to me is a great big plus!

i herb customer service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

sorry. but it's too soon to say as it is my first order. But I do want to say I am happy about iherb service and shipping costs. iherb is now my first stop when searching for health products to buy.

1 2 3