Unbelievable Sex Hormone Repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the most important functions of the hypothalamus is to link the nervous system to the endocrine system via the pituitary gland (the sex hormone gland). The hypothalamus controls body temperature, hunger, thirst, fatigue, circadian (sleep) cycles, and the secretion of pituitary hormones. For me, supplementing hypothalamus stopped some debilitating menstrual symptoms. In less than a month it normalized my crazy periods, eliminated hot flashes and controlled some horrible anxiety. Oh, and my sex drive went through the ROOF... be warned and be careful! :) Nutricology's glandulars are the best I've found anywhere. I have to open the capsule and put the product directly in my mouth (it's a large pill), so I know what I'm talking about... If you're comparing products, Nutricology's glanulars have a dry and powdery texture, there's no bad after taste, no bad smell, and no stomach upset later. It took me quite some time to figure out what my body really needed. Hope this info helps you too.

helps with hypoadrenia sleeplessness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from adrenal insufficiency or adrenal exhaustion and simply cannot sleep, one of these with manganese at bedtime can really help. This brand is nice and clean.

ME/Fibro Autonomic Dysfunction Assistance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY! Something to calm my system, so I don't freak out at lawn mowing and construction noises, heat, light. I knew my hypothalamus was damaged, even tho MRI didn't show it. This works!! Using w/ adrenal combo (Enzymatic Thpy), next adding pituitary. Go iherb!

Great Dream Clarity and Sleep Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've found that 1 cap before bed and I really hit the pillow. now trying 1/2 cap: clear dreams, sleep well, not groggy when awake. (2 caps is too much for me). trying for migraine prevention as well, seems to be helping (may try 1/2 cap in am and in pm), will know with more time, but definitely a winner for sleep, rest and dreams.

Still sizing this up but very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Agree with previous reviewer - watch out for your sex drive! Not wanting to be a 24 hour love machine at the moment I use this rather sparingly, but do find it great for evening out whole system. May report back again when I've used it a bit longer.

Hypothalamus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bit early to say yet - but I think my dreadful inability to sleep with adrenal exhaustion may be being helped with this together with an adrenal extract. As Dr Wilson says in his book "Adrenal Fatigue" - "if you have moderate to severe adrenal fatigue try these 2 together at bedtime". So - I'm very pleased with the product ( which I cannot buy in the UK ) and look forward hopefully to some precious sleep.

Good for post HCG & Endocrine/Hormonal Issues!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this before and after the HCG protocol, this is such a missing ingredient in my endocrine recovery program because of to many endocrine disruptors in the environment. After I went and saw my Thyroid specialist I mentioned I was using this and he agreed I was probably onto something. Blessings, and may your journey to health be filled with adventure and success!

Wrong thing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried hypothalamus glandulars because a book mentioned they could be helpful for insomnia. I took them once. They did not help me with sleep and I felt horrible the next day. Maybe they will work for someone else but it seems like this is the wrong thing for me to take.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was using this up until iherb discontinued it. I wish that they would carry it again. It was helping heal my sick Hypothalamus. It is a really super product and really addresses brain health like the Pituitary glandular they used to carry.

Hypothalamus