This contains BioResponse DIM

Posted by Reviewer2906629 on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not all DIM is the patented BioRespohnse DIM but this is. It is great for preventing and treating cervical dysplasia and is being used in clinical trials for treating HPV and cervical dysplasia.

GOOD FOR MEN ALSO!

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product may also be good for "male menopause" by helping the body to metabolize estradiol, thus keeping levels appropriately low.

No thank you

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Natures Way BioResponse DIM is far superior, it aliminated all my PMS.

Toxic?

Posted by Reviewer1869167 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Supplement gave me severe diarrhea about four hours after digestion. Had to discard all the bottles I purchased.

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer1089710 on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In fact I like this product the absolute best for DIM (can't remember the exact name of the other brand I bought from you guys). Use it in conjunction with DHEA. HIGHLY recommend for post menapausal women NOT taking any hormone replacement therapy.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2333056 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 2 months (2 capsules a day together with Green Tea extract), then made a break, and then reordered again. After the first period of usage my fibroids shrank.. I hope they will shrink this time again. But also I have almost completely switched to organic personal care products (lotions, shampoos etc.), eliminiated soy and flaxseeds from my diet. This is very important in fighting estrogen dominant conditions. Also this product doesn't give me any negative side effects.. Highly recommend!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only taken it for a month and already noticed a reduction in PMS and irregularity symptoms. I will definitely order this again.

A true life saver, helping uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My OBGYN put me on the birth control pill to help with problems I was having due to Uterine Fibroids (flooding, cramping 3 weeks out of the month, and feeling bloated all the time.) It helped but after 6 months my body rejected the pill. I read about this and started taking 3 caps a day after stopping the pill. I have been taking Indolegard for 3 months. I am excited to say I only have cramps a day or 2 before my period and the bleeding is almost back to normal. I also feel much more hormonal balanced. I also take with Calcium D Glucarate.

IndoleGard

Posted by Reviewer2398558 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the tablets taken. Swelling/fluid retention has started to minimize. Easy to swallow tablets. All good.

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer2407957 on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Anyone who has had breast issues should be taking this daily!

1 2