This contains BioResponse DIM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not all DIM is the patented BioRespohnse DIM but this is. It is great for preventing and treating cervical dysplasia and is being used in clinical trials for treating HPV and cervical dysplasia.

GOOD FOR MEN ALSO!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product may also be good for "male menopause" by helping the body to metabolize estradiol, thus keeping levels appropriately low.

Toxic?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Supplement gave me severe diarrhea about four hours after digestion. Had to discard all the bottles I purchased.

No thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Natures Way BioResponse DIM is far superior, it aliminated all my PMS.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 2 months (2 capsules a day together with Green Tea extract), then made a break, and then reordered again. After the first period of usage my fibroids shrank.. I hope they will shrink this time again. But also I have almost completely switched to organic personal care products (lotions, shampoos etc.), eliminiated soy and flaxseeds from my diet. This is very important in fighting estrogen dominant conditions. Also this product doesn't give me any negative side effects.. Highly recommend!

A true life saver, helping uterine fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My OBGYN put me on the birth control pill to help with problems I was having due to Uterine Fibroids (flooding, cramping 3 weeks out of the month, and feeling bloated all the time.) It helped but after 6 months my body rejected the pill. I read about this and started taking 3 caps a day after stopping the pill. I have been taking Indolegard for 3 months. I am excited to say I only have cramps a day or 2 before my period and the bleeding is almost back to normal. I also feel much more hormonal balanced. I also take with Calcium D Glucarate.

Lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In fact I like this product the absolute best for DIM (can't remember the exact name of the other brand I bought from you guys). Use it in conjunction with DHEA. HIGHLY recommend for post menapausal women NOT taking any hormone replacement therapy.

IndoleGard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the tablets taken. Swelling/fluid retention has started to minimize. Easy to swallow tablets. All good.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this for the first time and been using it for only 1 week. It has made wonders to my premenopausal needs. I am using premenopausal creams, but the sweating didn't stopped until I took this miracle pills. DIM or indolegard it is by far the best I have taken. Iherb it is superb in shipping. If it wasn't for this reviews I wouldn't know about this wonderful supplements.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only taken it for a month and already noticed a reduction in PMS and irregularity symptoms. I will definitely order this again.

1 2