Chlorella from Allergy Research Group

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my son to detox his body. I choose this brand as this is a broken cell wall chlorella means one can absorb and digest the chlorella at high levels. My son tried this for few weeks now, initially he got hyper, but now seems he is getting used to it. Later on I will do some test to see is there any toxic coming out with the help of this supplement. I love iherb, their services are perfect, from the ordering (iherb offers plenty of excellent products with the lowest prices I can ever find & very user friendly online ordering system) to the delivery (delivery cost is more than 100% cheaper than other competitors & my order reach me in good shape in just 4 days from US to Hong Kong). Thanks so much to iherb for the quality services provided that is why I stick with iherb for years now.

King Chlorella, 600 Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, I take 10 grams per day. I'd highly recommend this product. One note - I don't know why the bottle description says "chewable tablets" they would really taste awful to chew! The pills are tiny and no problem at all to swallow.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it for a couple of weeks. I love it. I have lost weight I assume from toxins in my system being let go and I feel more energized.

Best Chlorella Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The health benefits of chlorella are astounding. If you can only afford one supplement, this one would be a top choice. That's because chlorella provides everything from vitamins to amino acids and countless other substances. However, most chlorella products are heavily contaminated with metals and other poisons. So it is priceless to find a pure chlorella product; this one delivers and iHerb has the lowest price AND the best expiration date.

chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

like this product very much, highly recommend.

King of the Chlorellas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and I really like the fact that it has so many nutrients packed in such a small tablet. I also appreciate that it is free of binders and fillers and is 100% pure. It is an excellent value for the money.

King Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended Chlorella for weight loss. I am giving this a try. So far I don't see any weight loss results but maybe I do crave sweets less.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chlorella Pyrendosia is the most nutritious form of Chlorella, and this brand also includes probiotic bacteria too. Great buy.

King Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great price.

Chlorella pyrenoidosa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best source of chlorella. Ideal for detoxification processes.

1 2