I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

licorice extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

Do Not Like Taste

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to put a small amount, 1/2 tsp, into a quart of tea, it's delicious. I have no idea why that other person says it doesn't taste good. Plus, Licorice is very good for your liver!