A catch-22 supplement - Good to have as an emergency, short-term remedy only

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to have on hand as an emergency remedy - i.e. purines, aldehydes, sulfites, xanthines - however is not something I would or indeed can take regularly, due to the fact it's a potent antagonist of selenium, magnesium and phosphorus - all essential for energy production/bone/endocrine health. I suggest any 'persistent' 'detox' reaction might be due to this antagonism - I just don't believe in persistent, difficult-to-resolve candida or the idea that copper needs to be chelated into oblivion (many enzymes need it - I believe when copper is high on hair tissue analysis it's usually excess antagonists/synergists and/or enzyme inhibition, e.g. tyrosinase, catechol oxidase et al - rather than too much copper per se). Suggest anyone taking molybdenum also ensure adequate selenium and magnesium at the very least or they may find themselves having an awful time. Perhaps the biggest flaw eating high-molybdenum foods every day - nutrient antagonism (leading to thyroid issues, CFS, MCS, etc). Anyway - I dislike the additives in this liquid though find it to be superior to the Source Naturals sublingual and accept the additives are likely needed for 'stability' or 'freshness'. I like the fact it's not a megadose and being able to adjust dose by drop - it's safer. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

COPPER MERCURY LEAD DETOX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I PURCHASED THIS FROM IHERB TO HELP ELIMINATE COPPER TOXICITY THAT SHOWED UP IN A HAIR TEST FROM THE EVEN BETTER NOW WEB SITE (GREAT HAIR ANALYSIS RESULTS THROUGH THEM) THIS MOLY HELPED PICK UP MY DEPLETED MOOD ALSO REPLENISH INTAKE FROM ALL THE CHELATING TO REMOVE THE MERCURY & LEAD I HAD OVERLOADING MY BODY WHICH WAS SURELY KILLING ME. I WAS TAKING NATURAL EDTA CILANTRO ALA NAC SELENIUM DANDELION HIGH DOSES OF SODIUM ASCORBATE (VIT C NON ACID FORM) LIPOCEUTICAL GLUTATHIONE & ABOUT 40 OTHER NATURAL HERBS WHICH I WILL WRITE REVIEWS ABOUT IN IHERB AS THAT IS WHERE I BOUGHT ALMOST EVERYTHING THEY CAN NOT BE BEATEN. TOP OF THE RANGE IN EVERY WAY I AM A FAN FOR LIFE THANK YOU IHERB...ALONG WITH THE REMOVAL OF MY MERCURY FILLINGS & CESSATION OF THE CESSPOOL CHEMICAL SOUP WE HAVE FOR WATER IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS LOADED WITH WASTE PRODUCT FLUORIDE SMELLY CHLORINE & BUGS ETC.... I LOST ALL THE FOLLOWING----MY CONFUSION, CHRONIC FATIGUE, VERTIGO, NUMB FINGERS & TOES, LOSS OF VISION, COORDINATION, BALANCE, ELECTRIC PULSES IN MY LIMBS, RHEUMATOID LEVELS OF 80 & HIGHER, BRAIN FOG MEMORY LOSS, MENTAL STUPOR, RINGING EARS CONSTANTLY AND ALMOST ALL OF MY 110 UNEXPLAINED MEDICAL SYMPTOMS HAVE ALL BUT DISAPPEARED. MERCURY DOES NOT BELONG IN OUR MOUTHS NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS COMPARED TO ANYTHING. IT IS A DEADLY NEUROTOXIN & IS UNSAFE IN THE HUMAN BODY. THANKS AGAIN IHERB FOR THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA THANKS YOU

Excellent results for Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years now for candida symptoms. It works almost immediately to relieve the symptoms. After a few days it seems to eradicate candida flare-ups altogether. I would not be without this product.

Be careful using this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Make sure that molybenum should be added to your body. I did not suffer, but had the wrong idea and am glad I found out the facts. Not good for gout.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A health care provider suggested this and I do think it is helpful for me (I have severe CFS and chemical sensitivities). Additionally, as a result of doing some reading about Molyb I decided to give a couple of drops per day to my dog. From what I read and have observed in my own dog - it seems to keep away a mild hot spot she was developing near her tail. Do your own research on this. I try to be careful with the use of supplements with my pets because I don't want to throw their systems out of balance, but I have found a few things that make a big difference and this is one of them.

Cavity fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I keep reading it is far more effective in preventing cavities than fluoride. I'm giving it a 5 star, because this stuff is impossible to find elsewhere.

Moly Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy, Easy one drop or two. Good product to use instead of Flouride (teeth)

This product helps me alot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At the dose recommended on the package label, I perceived no benefit. Only after I increased the dose to about 250 micrograms/day did I begin to notice benefit. I switched to the Thorne Research Molybdenum product, a glycinate, at 1000 micrograms (one daily at bedtime/empty stomach) for the increased dose. Both products significantly improved my daytime energy levels and dream recall, but the Thorne produce was more convenient at the higher dose. After a year taking 1 mg/day, I started taking half capsules out of concern about the high dose though I had no perceptible side effects at 1g/day. I am buying the Nutricology product once again for my wife because it is more convenient to take at a lower dose. I will probably take it too, alternating between the Thorne glycinate half-dose and the Nutricology molybdate in a search for the minimum effective dose. The combination of molybdenum and B6 has helped me more than anything else with life-long fatigue. I wish I had discovered this sort of relief 35 years ago, but please consider there are many causes for fatigue this product may not help.

Tamara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good helped to resolve the fenol intolerance problem for my 5yo child.

perfect form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perfect! molybdenum is not present in the nature in pure metallic form. In blood, soils, water, foods.. Is in form of molybdate. Amonium molybdate are the unique form used in injectable molybdenum, in medical praxis

1 2 3 4