Great product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great source of vitamin A, and also copper and all the Bs. Much easier to ingest than actual liver! I wanted to know how much raw beef liver it took took to make a capsule of this product so I could work out my vitamin A intake. The company was very helpful and they replied: "It takes 2000 mg of fresh beef liver to make up one 500 mg capsule of Beef Liver Natural Glandular. We do not routinely test the vitamin A content, but we do know from our supplier from other project work they have done that freeze dried beef liver can contain up to 50,000 mcg’s of Retinol (Vitamin A) per 100 grams, which degrades naturally over about 5 months to around 20,000 mcg’s per gram."

Happy pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We got onto these as husband was anemic and recovering from cancer and most of the successful cancer docs recommend taking a liver supplement to rebuild health (such as Gerson, Kelley and Gonzales). They sounded very good to me, so I thought I would try them also. I found that on the days that I took them, I was happier and had more energy. I think if more people ate liver or took a dessicated supplement like this, there might be less need for anti-depressants. I think I probably have been mildly depressed for many years but this liver supplement makes me feel happier and more energetic than I have in ages. Highly recommended.

Organic Glandular Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good source balanced vitamins and minerals. Noticeable positive results in 2 weeks. Dosage: 2 capsules morning and 2 in evening.

They build you up :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really recommend these. I am feeling much better and I am suffering from 2 autoimmune diseases and I have nutrient deficiencies. This has everything that I am short in, inc and not only b12, folate, and iron with all the co factors....brilliant product. I take 6 a day. Still to see what my blood tests are like next time as I am on my second bottle now. Fingers crossed, but it is how you feel that matters. I hear body builders used to use liver pills in great quantity.

Northern MI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does not bother my stomach at all. I am hoping this will help increase my iron levels.

Wonderful for recovery from fatty liver disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is a lot of indigenous wisdom in eating the organs of animals to help our own organs function better, and that is certainly true for this product. I could tell on the first day of taking this glandular that I had more energy, and over the next several days, I began to feel an increase in my appetite. I have been struggling my way out of fatty liver disease for 3 months now, having already lost about 20 pounds and taking milk thistle twice a day. This product has been a "turbo booster" for my recovery. To anyone else out there who got fatty liver from eating too many carbs, make sure that if you become more ketogenic (more calories from fat), be sure to dramatically increase fiber intake and eat apple slices throughout the day. Rapid weight loss and a high-fat diet can cause gallstones. I learned the hard way. But high fiber and apple slices throughout the day have reversed the gallstone issue. Best of luck to all who wish to get their liver health restored!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel so much better when I use this. Gives me energy.

helps with energy levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

since taking these, I've noticed that I have better energy levels

smells like herbal supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can take this without thinking of an organ. Doesn't have terrible smell.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very low iron. I am not sure how much this will improve my measurements as it is too early to tell. But it definitely does give me more energy.

1 2