Great product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great source of vitamin A, and also copper and all the Bs. Much easier to ingest than actual liver! I wanted to know how much raw beef liver it took took to make a capsule of this product so I could work out my vitamin A intake. The company was very helpful and they replied: "It takes 2000 mg of fresh beef liver to make up one 500 mg capsule of Beef Liver Natural Glandular. We do not routinely test the vitamin A content, but we do know from our supplier from other project work they have done that freeze dried beef liver can contain up to 50,000 mcg’s of Retinol (Vitamin A) per 100 grams, which degrades naturally over about 5 months to around 20,000 mcg’s per gram."

Happy pills!

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We got onto these as husband was anemic and recovering from cancer and most of the successful cancer docs recommend taking a liver supplement to rebuild health (such as Gerson, Kelley and Gonzales). They sounded very good to me, so I thought I would try them also. I found that on the days that I took them, I was happier and had more energy. I think if more people ate liver or took a dessicated supplement like this, there might be less need for anti-depressants. I think I probably have been mildly depressed for many years but this liver supplement makes me feel happier and more energetic than I have in ages. Highly recommended.

Organic Glandular Liver

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good source balanced vitamins and minerals. Noticeable positive results in 2 weeks. Dosage: 2 capsules morning and 2 in evening.

They build you up :)

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really recommend these. I am feeling much better and I am suffering from 2 autoimmune diseases and I have nutrient deficiencies. This has everything that I am short in, inc and not only b12, folate, and iron with all the co factors....brilliant product. I take 6 a day. Still to see what my blood tests are like next time as I am on my second bottle now. Fingers crossed, but it is how you feel that matters. I hear body builders used to use liver pills in great quantity.

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does not bother my stomach at all. I am hoping this will help increase my iron levels.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel so much better when I use this. Gives me energy.

helps with energy levels

Posted by Reviewer1350411 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

since taking these, I've noticed that I have better energy levels

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very low iron. I am not sure how much this will improve my measurements as it is too early to tell. But it definitely does give me more energy.

Glandular liver capsules