Help

lumbrokinase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

within a week my bulging varicose veins had improved by 80%! It didn't upset my stomach or bother my MCS. I am allergic to soy, so this is a good replacement for nattokinase.

An Excellent Fibrinolytic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been researching fibrinolytics for exactly twenty years and I can report excellent results from this product. Lumbrokinase is effective for me without side effects and this one is a very purified powder in an enteric-coated capsule so it doesn't have to be taken away from food.It works well by itself and nattokinase taken in rotation will provide additional fibrinolysis.

Rob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Essential product for prophylactic cardiovascular system intervention. Lumbrokinase can be used along with certain other supplements to maintain a healthy circulatory system, and at higher doses it can rid the circulatory system of blood clots--apparently without undue risk of bleeding. This product can greatly reduce the blood fibrin levels.

Lumbrokinase Capsules are Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchase these capsules for my mother. She was purchasing the Boluoke from another source and the Boluoke was at least 3 times as much. The Lumbrokinase is as potent as the Boluoke and a lot less money. Thank you iHerb for bringing us another great product at a reasonable price.

Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With my arrhythemia this keeps my blood thin enuf to not form clots in the blood stream and if I injur myself, I do not hemorrhage under the skin and bleed continually like Coumadin can do.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works so well. I bought this for my husband, who has diagnosed as pulmonary embolism three years ago. He had been taking warfarin for 2 years, and switched to Lumbrokinase last year. Immediately after taking Lumbrokinase, his conditions improved dramatically. Now, he enjoys his life without too much worries. It has no side effects. However, he has to keep taking the pills because if he skips it, his conditions change quickly. I was so glad that I tried it even I was skeptical about the product.

Lumbrokinase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is Dr. recommended for Lyme patients. Allergy Research is very reliable.

Allergy Research Group, Lumbrokinase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking Lumbrokinase to dissolve a large clot in my leg. Along with Chinese & Ayurvedic herbs plus Nattokinase, Lumbrokinase seems to be helping this process. I wish you carried Lumbrokinase in the larger, 60 capsules bottle.

Fabulous value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath prescribed this product for me, and this is definitely the best value I have found anywhere. Product arrived promptly and without any hassles.

good product, but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps with high fibrinogen levels, but you have to take at least 3 a day, so it becomes quite expensive.

1 2