Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium was prescribed by my doctor for my IBS symptoms. As he explained it to me, magnesium citrate attracts moisture to the intestinal region, and allows IBS sufferers relief from constipation. It works! I have not had problems with constipation since starting it 2 months ago.

Great form of Magnesium Citrate...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Nutritionist recommended this brand years ago, like 8 years ago, I've been taking it ever since. I've tried other Magnesium Citrates both in pill and powder form and none work as well as this one. I always come back to this one. Allergy Research, please don't ever discontinue!!

ARG Nutricology rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As the readers of my reviews know, I cannot say enough good things about ARG and their products. They are cutting edge and clean of noxious additives always. Mag citrate useful for diabetics, sleep disorders, Bell's palsy, osteoporosis, and MORE!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I feel it's good. The one thing I don't like is the size and thickness of the capsules, they are a nightmare to swallow. Other then that they are fine.

include magnesium stearate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hate magnesium stearate.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A+

Cheaper better product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing - cheaper than Oz prices

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take the Magnesium Citrate to relieve the symptoms of constipation and it really works.

Magnesium Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I learned of Allergy Research Group products through a canine food group I belong to. Their standards for purity are exactly what I look for when buying supplements. I use this product for my dogs to balance their home cooked diet.

Nutricology, Magnesium, Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps