Amazing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had long term chronic post nasal drip that in a long story was triggered into becoming massive congestion of sinuses and lungs almost two years ago. A string of specialists where of no help and it was actually after medical treatment of what was only sinus related that it spread to my lungs. I have been using Phytocort (another great product) for over a month and now Mucolyxir for a little over two weeks with amazing results. Having tried other mucolytics and many different supplements and I can only say Mucolyxir has had amazing results for my condition. The effect was almost immediate and for me it is the single most effective supplement I have ever taken. For my condition it's exactly what I have been looking for, I highly recommend it.

Mucolyxir does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was a strange product, considering it is DNA from salmon, made by some nanotechnology or a special procedure. Yet it does what it says, thins out mucus, for a while at least. The only side effect I noticed was improved eyesight(!),otherwise nothing.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best little bottle I've ever purchased fantastic! Works great if you follow the instruction perfectly. As a sufferer of cystic fibrosis this has being a great aid to mucus loosing and clearance and to top it off I found this cheaper on iherb!! Whoo who!! :D

Amazing Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Mucolyxir broke up the congestion resulting from my allergies to my work environment. As a result, I am experiencing freer breathing with far fewer wheezing episodes.

Wow, it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a 68year old woman with advanced COPD (Emphysema)and after two weeks of using this product my breathing has actually improved. I am anxious to see my next pulmonary function test to see if this is real or just a placebo effect. hh

Mucolyxir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife has COPD and she said that it helps break up the mucus in her lungs and alows her to caugh it up

Mucolyxir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helps a lot in controlling mucus accumulation in my lungs. It's the first product that has done so other than prescription drugs. So far, I haven't experienced any negative effects from using this product.

Allergy Solution in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help, but getting it out of the container is a pain. I'm wearing some of it because sometimes it is easy and at other times it refuses to come out. There has got to be a better way. It does nothing for my nose or sinuses.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have Bronchectasis and it works for my chest physio.

Definitely helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have bronchiectasis. This product definitely improves my breathing both subjectively and as measured on spirometry tests. I only take one drop a day, but I immediately feel my airways open.

1 2 3