Help

Helps reduce BP, removes mercury from system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after ordering a newsletter from Dr. Blaylock on reducing blood pressure. He indicates that this product helps remove mercury from your digestive system. Excess mercury can increase blood pressure, among other things. Over a couple of weeks I was able to get off my prescription BP medication and use the supplements instead and have seen better control over BP from the supplements than from the drugs. FYI, Dr. Blaylock also recommends Quercetin, Hesperidin, L-Carnitine, ALA (Fish oil), and Hawthorne, Selenium, and probably C and E - (I forget).

Regained energy to get through the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Past Candida infections left me with an overload of acetaldehyde that left me feeling constantly drained, often requiring long naps in the day. After receiving my iHerb order, I took 500 mg of l-methionine and NAC each and the very next day, I woke up ready to jump out of bed! I went through the day feeling more energetic (but not hyper), and not as though I was "leaking energy". I find that I can take this and / or l-methionine to achieve this effect, but l-methionine seems to help clear the mind as well.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I got a bad reaction from this product. I recommend to start with low doses (500mg every other day) to avoid the potential for side effects. Also, Dr. Russell Blaylock doesn't recommend to take more than 500mg a day if your mercury levels are high.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be very helpful to me, especially for my sinuses.

Wheezing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to take this daily or I will be wheezing by a.m. and that awakens me. This keeps me from doing so by taking it daily.

NAC from Nutricology

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product for myself and my two canines.

Emergency Amino Acid NAC !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice in this season, as it thins and gets rid of that excessive mucus !!!

Good for Liver support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always take this NAC on those occasions when I take Tylenol.

A Top Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Allergy Research Group is a top company with very high quality products. I can really tell a difference in this NAC and others by different manufacturers/distributrors.

NAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because I have problems with my lungs, and it clears them up. It does what it promises.

1 2