Helps reduce BP, removes mercury from system

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after ordering a newsletter from Dr. Blaylock on reducing blood pressure. He indicates that this product helps remove mercury from your digestive system. Excess mercury can increase blood pressure, among other things. Over a couple of weeks I was able to get off my prescription BP medication and use the supplements instead and have seen better control over BP from the supplements than from the drugs. FYI, Dr. Blaylock also recommends Quercetin, Hesperidin, L-Carnitine, ALA (Fish oil), and Hawthorne, Selenium, and probably C and E - (I forget).

Regained energy to get through the day

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Past Candida infections left me with an overload of acetaldehyde that left me feeling constantly drained, often requiring long naps in the day. After receiving my iHerb order, I took 500 mg of l-methionine and NAC each and the very next day, I woke up ready to jump out of bed! I went through the day feeling more energetic (but not hyper), and not as though I was "leaking energy". I find that I can take this and / or l-methionine to achieve this effect, but l-methionine seems to help clear the mind as well.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2784125 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be very helpful to me, especially for my sinuses.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I got a bad reaction from this product. I recommend to start with low doses (500mg every other day) to avoid the potential for side effects. Also, Dr. Russell Blaylock doesn't recommend to take more than 500mg a day if your mercury levels are high.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps the body get rid of mucus. Earlier I had a hard time breathing through the nose, this product cleared it all up- 3-4 a day with double amount of vitamin c.

A Top Product

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Allergy Research Group is a top company with very high quality products. I can really tell a difference in this NAC and others by different manufacturers/distributrors.

NAC from Nutricology

Posted by Reviewer3084371 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product for myself and my two canines.

Emergency Amino Acid NAC !

Posted by Reviewer1110409 on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice in this season, as it thins and gets rid of that excessive mucus !!!

Wheezing

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to take this daily or I will be wheezing by a.m. and that awakens me. This keeps me from doing so by taking it daily.

NAC

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because I have problems with my lungs, and it clears them up. It does what it promises.

1 2