Help

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for sciatica for over a year now and my pain returns if I stop it, even for a few days. This brand was recommended by my acupuncturist because of its efficacy and purity and I am living proof that it works. IHERB's price on this is the best I've seen.

Take NattoZyme, digest blood clots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a stroke, and received a tPA ("clot busting" drug) in the emergency room. A tPA will indeed break down a clot, but if you get another one, you need another tPA, and they told me it costs $5000 to pop the cap on one of those vials. You can also hemorrhage from these drugs. I learned that nattokinase has the property of digesting clots for many hours, so now we include Nutricology NattoZyme in his daily regimen. As a heart transplant recipient, he has invasive tests done on a regular basis. After he is finished with a left or right ventricular catheterization, as soon as he's awake enough to swallow, I give him NattoZyme to protect him from clots that may have formed from the procedure. I'm happy with NattoZyme.

Mr. G.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Innovatative and trustworthy brand. Keep your blood flowing smoothy with nattokinase. Been using Allery Research Group products for years with complete confidence.

Don't know yet for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not sure yet if they're having any effect, but they're not causing any problem, and they may be helping my blood pressure.

My Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All is fine. Even though I don't take them daily, I feel they are beneficial.

No Additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few nattokinase I have found without additives and at a reasonable price.

Nattozyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the color and size of this capsule, as it's easy to distinguish from other meds.

2 a day Great for your cardiovascular system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natto disolves fibrin, one of the 11 cardiovascular risk factors according to Life Extension Foundation, has no side affects, and has been effective in Japan for many years as they eat natto regularly.

it was terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item twice, but second time i couldn't open my eyes wide in surprise. Because 3 of 4 bottles was melt. I reaaly shocked about this. I'll try reorder this pill again but I do hope same issue never happend againd to me. What am i going to do if this time i experience same situation?

NATTO

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED NATTO,BUT I TRUST ARGRP.SO ONLY GAVE IT A 4.