Ox bile

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

GallBladder Relief

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Very good

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

Ox Bile Capsules

Posted by 5594112968910643033 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like taking these. I had my gallbladder out many years ago and have been experiencing nausea related to eating fatty foods - not really fatty stuff, healthy fats. I take one of these with meals that have medium levels of fat and I am having great results, plus makes your stools perfect!

Ox Bile 125mg

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help a little with my husband's IBS symptoms - doctor recommended.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2910726 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from bile insufficiency. It seems it slightly helps to fill the gap.

Helps me to eat proper food without getting sick

Posted by 5201556880519652467 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have gallstones and I'm waiting to get into surgery. I have lost a lot of weight due to not being able to eat properly, because I get sick and stomach pain. This is the 4th day since I received this product and for the past four days I've been able to eat like a normal person with only mild discomfort. So in less than a week it already improved my life quality a lot. I take at least one pill approx. 10-15 minutes before eating and one afterwards if needed.

Possibly very good

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure how much this product did for my digestive needs, congestion and fat-indigestion, but it certainly didn't cause any discomfort. As a first-time ox-bile user it is at a good, low dose and as many as 180 capsules.

If you don't have a gallbladder...

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product works fine. Lately I've been using the 500 mg. size. It's more economical, but I eat a lot of fat, so it's probably best to start with this size.

1 2