Ox bile

Posted by tigercho on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

GallBladder Relief

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

Very good

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

Ox Bile Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like taking these. I had my gallbladder out many years ago and have been experiencing nausea related to eating fatty foods - not really fatty stuff, healthy fats. I take one of these with meals that have medium levels of fat and I am having great results, plus makes your stools perfect!

Ox Bile 125mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help a little with my husband's IBS symptoms - doctor recommended.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from bile insufficiency. It seems it slightly helps to fill the gap.

Miracle... Brought so much relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had my gallbladder taken out in Feb this year. For few months I was ok. Then I started having digestive issues even on a low fat diet.... Awful gas, indigestion, reflux and pain on the right side, like gallbladder attack pain. I was in distress. After a lot of research I stumbled onto bile. I bought the 500 mg but realized it was too strong. Then I ordered 125 mg thru I herb. What a God send. Its brought so much relief. Now I can eat without worry. It has helped dramatically with digestion and bloating. This bile is ur gallbladder in a capsule. You need to figure out the dosage thru trial and error according to the fat intake in a meal. Really feel sad that so many people suffer and drs never recommend this. Thank u I herb. Prompt and efficient delivery. I'm in Malaysia and was really happy that I herb delivered in 5 days. Super service. Highly recommend I herb services and their prices. Will buy again for sure.

Great product, helps with bloating and digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awaiting surgery for gallstones I have been unable to eat a lot of foods and lost a lot of weight. I have been taking these for months now and they help dramatically with bloating and gas after eating, I can even have dark chocolate now :) recommend.

Excellent quality, works wonders for digestion and leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My fantastic functional doctor recommended this particular product for my leaky gut and digestive issues, to take 20 minutes after every main meal. It has worked wonders for me in healing my gut and my overall health. I have tried products from other brands that did not work as well. I will keep buying this.

1 2 3