Helps Absorb fat-soluble nutrients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you're going through all the expense of taking fat-soluble nutrients – Like vitamin E (alpha, beta, delta and gamma Tocopherols & alpha, beta, delta and gamma Tocotrienols) vitamin D3 & vitamin K2... High Quality Omega 3 & High Quality Organic Evening Primrose Oil & CoQ10... and all those powerful antioxidant carotenoids – like Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Meso-zeaxanthin and Astaxanthin... than you need to make sure that you are getting the most bang out of them – by absorbing them properly. And that's where Ox Bile comes in. It gets those nutrients into your bloodstream – where they can do you some good.

IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended that I take Ox Bile in conjuction with my digestive enzymes and I have noticed greater improvement with my digestive issues.

Good after the gallbladder surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This supplement really helped me with digestion issues (gas bloating, constipation)and I've even started losing weight after 3-4 weeks of use. The only problem is that after 2 days I realized taking 3 times daily 500 mg was too strong for me, so I cut to only one capsule per day with the main meal. That's why I bought again the lower dose (125 mg).

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband who has slightly elevated cholesterol but refused anticholesterol medications. I thought he had a sluggish liver (typical belly fat and sluggish digestion). He has been taking ox bile for three weeks now, and his digestion is markedly improved, his belly fat is about 40% reduced already. Will continue to take it, as it makes him feel good.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement if you are feeling bloated and having trouble digesting fats.

Helen from Oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Ox bile product is excellent.....after the removal of my gallbladder, I had trouble with loose stools after having a meal that contained even a small amount of fat. Everything seems to have calmed down since taking this product.

Great for digestion!

Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though these are strong I ordered them as the 125mg was not available. Capsules are easy to open and tip some out and then put back together so you can take a lower dose. The 500mg dose together with other plant enzymes is great when you eat a heavy meal. I think that a combined digestive enzyme like Dr.Mercola has available might be worth trying again. But this product did not give me any adverse reactions and great that it has no magnesium stearate as most do. Iherb provides a great service to customers Thanks!

ox bile pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can digest fats again - meaning I now can start to once again begin absorb vitamin D and minerals again

Works as intended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps with fat digestion and reduced bile

good if you lack in bile