Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helps with energy levels. It also helped when I pulled a muscle and took one on an empty stomach and the pain was gone in 4 hours. I don't take it everyday. It seems to work as an anti inflammatory. I took a pancreas glandular back in the early 80's. It got rid of my ulcerative colitis. I took one a half hour before every meal and I was cured after a couple weeks and no doctor had been able to help me.

more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since the day that I have been taking these just a half hour before every meal I feel much more happier and have more positive energy. I suffer from adrenal fatigue and candida and this product really helps!

Great Enzime Suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to disolve the outer coating on cancer cells so my immune system can then identify and kill them more easily. iHerb customer service is SO EXCELLENT! They obtained for me a much larger size of this product than they normally sell, as I will be taking if for a long time, and saved me a bunch of money. Thanks iHerb!

High quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This can be used as a digestive enzyme even though it doesn't mention the enzyme levels. I contacted Nutricology and they say they don't want to measure the enzymes because that would require denaturing the product. Makes sense to me and it seems to work.

Valuable Addition to Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been hearing more and more on the value of pancreatic enzymes with respect to anti-inflammation and even to thwart against other ailments. This has them in their most basic form as glandular extract.

Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The stuff came on time

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get very good energy and know ther value from an interview doc Mercola has on his site!

Works ordered 2nd bottle for my mum who had something in her pancreas

Posted by Sandra on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking, and going to the doctor, the cyst did not grow