We are lucky to have access to the Dr. Gonzalez formulated enzymes! Thank You iHerb!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For anyone looking into using high dose enzyme therapy for cancer treatment, this is the product that provides the most confidence. Whether the therapy works for an individual is a different matter but at least you need not worry whether the actual product is of the quality that is required to tackle a disease like cancer. Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez may not mean much to you now but if you are looking for a cancer treatment, please search enzyme treatment books/theory and case studies by Dr. John Beard, Dr. William Kelley and Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. Thank you to iHerb for carrying this product at an absolutely fantastic price. It really helps when the treatment doesn't threaten bankruptcy. Plus the ease of availability via iHerb is awesome...a first-class company all the way!!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are powerful enzymes and for a great price. They don't upset my stomach the way some enzyme products do.

Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez recommends this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If memory serves, Dr. G helped Nutricology formulate this product, and he used the product in his practice until he came up with his own blend that is apparently available only to his patients. I had been taking the dose recommended on the bottle, but I recently heard Dr. G in an interview say that he takes 8 capsules 3x/day with meals of his blend. I upped my intake and, after a few weeks at the higher dosage, I find I feel less gassy after meals.

DHL shipping and Nutricology, Pancreas, Natural Glandular (Pork), 720 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have not had time to evaluate this item but I am confident that it is another quality product provided by iHerb I have had many products from iHerb and they have been excellent. One word of advice if you live outside the USA (I live in France). I am NEVER charged extra when using airmail. When using DHL I am always charge extra. This time for the above product was Euros 32. extra by DHL. In future if the only shipping method is by DHL I shall buy locally as the overall cost will be less. iHerb 4 stars DHL 1 star

Re Nutricology, Pancreas, Natural Glandular [ Pork ] Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dear iherb, thank-you for contacting me. I will definitely write a review when I have been on the product long enough to gauge the effect. kindest regards, BMC

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nutricology is one of my favorite brands and I think it's great Iherb carries this. It always comes quick and is exactly what it's stated to be. Thank you Iherb!

Review is required

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't know why I have to review all these items, haven't even tried this yet.

Fast shipping, looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't testify about its use, it was given to a family member, however it appears to do its job well. Super fast shipping when ordered by DHL. Good price also.

Good

Posted by Sandra on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered again

Excellent digestive enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only digestive enzyme I would recommend to anyone. Formulated by the late Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. This enzyme is unique in a way which use crude method of enzyme extraction. Unrefined and unactivated. Other enzyme products are ineffective because they are overly refined and purified and activated during manufacturing which render the enzyme inert. In order for digestive enzyme to work, it has to be in unpurified form, because digestive enzymes need fat to stabilize and protect them from spoilage. And the enzyme also need to be in in-active form, the enzyme then be activated in our intestine after ingestion. And this enzyme is exactly those facts.

1 2