Help

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

ProGreens

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is more than a "green" drink. It contains billions of probiotics and a huge range of healthy stuff including bee pollen! I felt increased energy and better digestion/elimination in a few days. Comes in jars of powder, and pre-packaged doses for traveling.

Is it safe to consume?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On the back label of this product there's a warning saying that this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm

Used it for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

Tastes great but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first go at a green superfood drink and while it did taste great and i definitely had more energy when i drank it in the morning, the large amount of soy lecithin and the 'California Proposition 65 Warning' label makes me uneasy so I'll be looking for an alternative.

It also tastes terrific with water!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It arrived yesterday, though I still have a few packs of green vegetable drink powder made by other brand sitting in my cabinet, couldn’t wait to try Pro Greens this morning. Although it looks bitter and darker than any other green vegetable drink when I mixed it with water, it tastes absolutely marvelous.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this , and there is probiotic in it !!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just got this about a week ago and now i cant live without it! Gives you instant energy and tatste great!

I love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

since I have Progreens, my skin condition is great and I don't even need foundation anymore. So I sended to my mother as a little gift and she loves it!!! Now we can't start our day without ProGreeens!!! I would love my husband to have this every morning for good health!!!