Reg Gill FEMA

Posted by Reviewer2414420 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a naturapathic practitioner and I rate all of your nutraceuticals as the very best.You guys do more than your home work, and thanks to HSI and your company I am relatively free of pain for the first time in 65 years. I had Polio when I was seven and always had painful hips.Taurox 6x is another winner.

an answer to 5 years of prayer

Posted by Reviewer1856812 on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have severe fibromyalgia. We are both on methadone and ultram for the pain. Since I began with Taurox 6x last week, I have been able to back off 1/3 of my daily dose of both the methadone and ultram. The only side affects I got were slight chills from the methadone withdrawal. Absolutely no Fibro pain! I have never been able to cut back without acute pain. This week I will begin 1/2 of my normal dosage. This is an amazing cure. We are really looking forward to getting totally off the pain meds.

Taurox 6x

Posted by Reviewer2842877 on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery and good handling. Product helpful. Best price.

USELESS

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was useless and a waste of money. Didn't work for me; felt absolutely nothing.

Mac

Posted by Reviewer1195270 on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have found your products very reasonably priced and the service was excellent. Thanks again Steve. Mac