Recommended to my wife by her Medical Doctor (Endocrinologist)

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Wife was dealing with lowered immunity due to Lyme Disease and Mold Illness and this seemed to fix it. She has been using this product since 2008 and does not get so easily sick anymore.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer3298868 on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe in thymus extracts to repair damage done by stress. The thymus shrinks during periods of high stress and leaves us susceptible to infection. Growth hormone is responsible for reversing this damage but not all of us have optimal amounts of this amazing repair hormone especially older people. Unfortunately it's too early to say how it's affecting me.

Thymus and MS

Posted by Reviewer1901709 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since 1997 I've used a Thymus supplement for treatment of relapsing remitting MS. I have successfully kept the frequency of relapses under control since then. I just switched to this product and it seems to have helped relieve the current symptoms. I wish the dose of this supplement was 750-1000mg as this is the previous dose I was taking. This product seems to help. the taste is much more palatable.

Highly Recommend - Immune system boost

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this product to me, so I tried it, and within the first few days I could feel the difference. My Immune system was improving. Great pricing as always from iherb, and prompt delivery.

Good dosage

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these for only a few months. I think it's good to use these 2 months a year, specially in allergic periods. I have hay fever in summer, so I'm going to use it in that period for sure. I use it together with other vitamins for a few weeks now, and it really seems to work. My allergic sympptoms are really less. I take to pills a day.

Allergy Research Grouop, Nutricology, Thymus, 500 mg. 75 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2909057 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I have used for a number of years. I was pleased that the shipment arrived very quickly and that the product is of the same high quality that I have come to expect.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference in my allergy symptoms within a week of taking thymus. I wouldn't be without it now!

great value

Posted by Reviewer1437753 on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to really work. I use it for immune support along with Astragalus. While I have been surrounded by colds and flu by some family members, friends, and coworkers, I have not had the slightest off day and that just seems like a miracle. Most important with glandular products, this is organic. ...and what can I say the price is great!

Good one

Posted by Reviewer2999836 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice product in deed, sinus clear effect I've identified

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, Thymus, Organic Glandular, 75 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2841182 on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Toghether with Wobenzyme, I think it has alleviated my food alleergies.

1 2 3