Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Vitamin D3 Complete, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I'm taking the dosage of 2 tablets a day and find them brilliant. There is no taste off them, they are small in size and are brilliant for the winter to help boost my immunity, help with sun light deficiency, great for my bones and for overall mood effect, highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My wife and I have taken the Vitamin D3 Complete for 2 years now and believe that it is a great product. Swanson's price was the best we could find.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Finally got my lab results to increase after taking this 1 mth. Definitely going to purchase again!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

AMAZING RESPONSE immediately improved Vit D levels

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Great, and very dollar wise

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

A bit expensive vitamin. Unfortunately didn’t use.

Samwelash
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

A must for me

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

The best. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Benefits of Vitamin D3 Increase the level of Vitamin D in the body. Strengthening bones and promoting their health. Reducing the risk of many chronic diseases, such as: diabetes, heart disease, and some types of cancer. Strengthening the immune system and its functions in protecting the body from various diseases. Promote dental health, and strengthen them. Stimulating and regulating healthy cell growth.

19b56cb5-1683-4776-8cb0-54780eea9950
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It is a fat-soluble vitamin (A, D3, K2) complex that contains vitamin A as Retinyl Palmitate, not beta-carotene, and is my favorite product because the composition and content are just right for me. I used to take the D3 2000iu product, but this time I bought the 5,000iu product because it was on a big sale. Since it is a fat-soluble ingredient with a relatively long half-life, the intake cycle can be flexible, either daily or every other day, depending on the nutritional supplement you are taking. However, it is a pity that vitamin E capacity and vitamin K2 are not famous raw materials as they are expensive. I bought an oxygen absorber separately and put it in storage. I got a response saying that it is okay to keep it in the refrigerator, but since it is a soft capsule, I think it would be fine to store it in a wine cellar or refrigerator on a hot day.