We like them - Нам нравятся

Posted by rapariga77 on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Order Rhino Gummy Omega-3 from time to time for my toddler. He doesn’t want to eat any fish and everything that has any obvious fish smelling. My son eats these gummies with pleasure, so the lack of omega-3 fats is being supplied. The composition is not ideal. No allergy. The advantage – my child cannot open the bottle himself, as it’s possible to open the cap only with special pressing. Заказываю время от времени для 4-летнего ребенка, который отказывается есть рыбу и все, что имеет хоть какой-то рыбный запах. Эти мармеладки с рыбьим жиром в сахаре ребенок ест с удовольствием, тем самым восполняем нехватку жирных кислот омега-3, хотя состав не идеальный. Аллергии нет. Из плюсов – ребенок не может сам открыть крышку, так как она открывается при определенном нажатии.

the web pruduct description is not accurate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very disappointment at the iherb description! (1)The web product intruduction not descript the gummy contains vetamin A, while the gummy has 500iu vetamin A per serving.While I don't hope my child eat too much VA. (2)And the intruduction descript the gummy has "Proprietary Omega-3 DHA Blend 200mg",while there isn't that compositon quality at all! The real suppliment facts shows that the gummy contains DHA 32mg, ALA 68mg, which only meet 20% of the suggested daily intake of 160 mg of DHA. I hope that Iherb would be loyal to the pruduct description.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can smell the fish smell a little but my kids don't and this is great because they wouldn't take them

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste. Effective product. My son likes it.I'll continue to buy.

Mixed review...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are a little tough to chew. My younger son (2 years old) likes them but my older son (4 years old) complains about eating them. He thinks that they are kind of sour, but aren't as sour as another brand that we've tried.

Fishy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid did not like the taste.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My children loves these, I buy them all the time.

Great DHA gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For DHA gummies these taste great. Can even get picky kids to eat them.

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My children like it, no fish taste, no problem to take it.

GF bought this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A GF requested that I purchase for her. Her kids love it.