very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that it includes probiotics along with the anti-fungals. Will reorder.

Nutrition Now Yeast Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective preventative supplement for people who suffer from chronic yeast infections. I have been using it now for 2 years, without incident (even when on antibiotics). It also helps with gas.

great Product

Posted by Bandia on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to suffer from yeast infestions that traveled through my whole body. This product eliminated them completely. I have shared it with friends & relatives and every single person has reported the same results. This product is fantastic!!

Works like a dream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has significantly changed how I feel. has made a huge difference in my health! And iherb sells it so much cheaper than my health food store. So happy to have found this product. Will never be without it.

Definitely helps candida symptoms

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helped my candida symptoms without horrible side effects. I spent hours shopping for candida products, reading labels, and Nutrition Now's Yeast Defense had a good balance of ingredients at a good price, and it did a great job. The only affect I noticed was, on occasion (not every time), I would have a little burp that tasted like garlic. Highly recommended!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great results

yeast defense

Posted by arieschild on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for fungus and IBS.

Nutrition Now Yeast Defense

Posted by tasonthego on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for several years. In 1995 I had a kidney infection that would not go away. The doctors had me on every antibiotic imaginable. The result of that was a severe systemic yeast infection throughout my body. I had no energy, my joints ached, it was all I could do to get up, go to work, come home take care of my daughter before collapsing on the couch. I found this product quite by accident, but it was a Godsend. I keep this in my cupboard and when I feel the symptoms of yeast taking over I begin taking it and I'm back to normal in no time.

Great product

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Stops yeast!

Life saver - Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My niece has taken this since she was 7,yeast shows up as sores, itchy like mosquitoe bites, even had trouble playing in grass w/o it itching and being severely painful. Her legs & face have cleared, at 9 sores on her forearm are under control though we had to double her dose as she has grown. If her foods were watched better she may be able to back off the amount taken.

1 2