This is the best beta glucan you can buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's great for the Immune System and a must if you are having surgery, it really helps with recovery. The particle size is so important, this really gets into the cells it is so small. I take this every day, morning and night and extra if i am not well.

Magic in a Bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally started taking probiotics just to combat cold and flu season. I noticed that I wasn't getting sick as often as I usually would. Also, when I felt myself on the brink of sickness, it seemed to stop abruptly, just before the point of becoming a full-blown cold or flu. Another pleasant side effect--it gives me great skin! I have troublesome acne but I noticed my face clearing up once I started to use this product.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

easier to order from iherb than NSC. love it

Good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A friend told me about the benefits of this product and I have been taking it ever since.

Better than a flu shot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this routinely to keep up my immune system. Since I can't and won't take the flu shot I use this instead. So far no flu for me.

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We take only NSC Beta Glucan.My six year old grandson is rarely sick when he is taking his beta glucan.I now have all grandchildren and 2 great nieces taking it.One granddaughter had swine flu,her mother finally wanted to try beta glucan.I gave her a bottle and the family started taking it.No one else took the flu.I am winning over many family members.Thanks NSC

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are fighting cancer or just want to boost your immune system, this is great stuff. And just open and mix with apple sauce and little ones gobble it up! Great stuff works very well!

Incredible immuno-potentiator in a microparticulate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family (and now relatives) are huge fans of NSC's Beta Glucan. We've been taking it now for well over 2 years. We take the Original formulation during the spring and summer months unless allergies are trying...and bump to the Extra Strength in the fall and winter months during flu season. Typically we take 5 caps when we start feeling a cold/flu coming on BID and we're fine the next day. It's brilliante stuff...wouldn't be without it! Thank you iHerb.com for the best prices and customer service around!

beta glucan nsc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is what the doctor ordered and I think the product does what it's supposed to do. Product came in a timely manner.

nsc beta glucan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i very much love this product. it is great for the immune system

1 2