Great product, great service!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

IHerb did a great job, everything smooth as silk. I love this cereal...very reasonable price as well...thank you IHerb.

My favorite Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed Hi Lo for many years it is lo in carbs and quite high in fiber. A good combo! Unfortunately my local stores do not carry it anymore. This web site was the answer. It arrived quickly and was just as I ordered.

High protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cereal tastes reasonably good and has very high protein numbers.

Healthy cereal?? Why, YES!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The crunch of this cereal is AWESOME on its own. But almost immediately when I add it to my yogurt or milk, it loses its crunchiness. As compared to normal less healthy cereal, this cereal is not as sweet, but I love it because it's healthier! Only thing I do not like about will be the loss of crunchiness when any liquid or semi-liquid is added to it.

Great nutritional profile but taste does not deliver

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Considerably cheaper but if you really want a nicer tasting cereal with comparable nutritional stats and don't mind paying a little bit more money, i would recommend you to purchase kashi golean original instead. That being said, this cereal ain't bad, just kinda tasteless. So you might need to pair it with flavoured milk to give it a flavour boost. Or if you're like me, how about pairing it with a protein shake to substitute for the milk? (=

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very good hi protein . low carb .

Hi Protein-Lo in Carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love this cereal for the low carbs as compared to all other cereals. And you would think you are eating cornflakes.

Not bad at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Glad to find this low carb high fiber nutritious cereal. It does not taste as good as those regular higher carb, sugar loaded cereal but I find it acceptable. I sprinkle some dried berries/nuts on it and have it with unsweetened almond milk for breakfast. Delicious! And yes, why is it always out of stock?

Love It - Where Is it?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect low-carb breakfast cereal, with unsweetened Almond Milk. But why is it always out of stock?

Delicious and filling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High in protein, low in carbs with a really nice healthy neutral flavor. This is my new favorite snack. Cut up some bananas on top and it's extra delicious.

1 2