Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've found this to be a great vegan source of Omega 3's, including DHA and EPA. Taking this supplement really supports my mood and feeling of well being, as well as concentration and brain function. I haven't had any issues with smell, taste, or broken capsules as another reviewer mentioned, and I hope anyone looking for a vegan source will not be discouraged by that. Overall, a wonderful product that fulfills my need for Omega 3's, and doesn't comprimise any environmental or philosophical issues.

Expensive Stink Bomb

Posted by rabbit on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Many of the capsules were broken which caused the rest of the capsules to be covered in a stinky oily mess. A "fishy" smell stayed on my hands all day even after thoroughly washing with soap and hot water. The whole experience was pretty gross and very inconvenient. I won't buy these again and definitely can't recommend them to anyone else. One benefit of trying to get rid of these suckers fast was taking two of them at one time whenever I got a migraine. Seemed to help reduce the pain. If one wishes to go with a different hypothesis, perhaps the permeating smell of nasty simply distracted me from the pain.

Great

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not a vegan, but I just wanted to try this product. It seems like a good omega 3 supplement that helps with skin, etc. I often take 2 per day.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a vegan supplement, with a low price and appropriate amounts of EPA&DHA. I'm more than satisfied.

Exactly what I was looking for in a vegan omega 3 supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only wish they had larger bottles available.

It's what I want; first bottle was great, second bottle had very strong taste and odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm close to finishing up my second bottle of these supplements and I'm not sure if I'm going to reorder. I love everything about it (high dosage of EPA/DHA, vegan, etc.) but the taste of the capsules in the second bottle is almost industrial in nature. Maybe it's just this one as the first one was not at all unpleasant.

Arrived damaged

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My first bottle also arrived with many capsules broken, which made it all greasy and gross inside. Then I contacted iHerb, got a replacement, the new one still had one broken capsule. Why the manufacturer cannot simply stuff a cotton ball in there like everybody else does is beyond me. I like that it has both DHA and EPA, the amount also seems optimal, but due to the packaging defect I cannot recommend this to anyone else.