Great Product but Please make it Without Salt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great original very nutritious organic nut butter. The manufacturer however should remove the salt. It simply doesn't need any. Salt does not enhance but rather DETRACTS from the unique flavor of the nut/seed combination and is certainly not helpful for the majority of us who need to monitor our sodium intake. Anyone who does want salt could easily add their own. The manufacturer should also add some walnuts to the mix to even further boost the Omega 3 nutritional profile.

Very different but very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was good but a bit crunchy for me, take the flax out and it would be better, my opinion of course

Not really worth the money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK taste, but I wouldn't pay that much again for this butter. I prefer the ones by Artisana, especially the Sattva range. Also it does not state if the nuts & seeds used were raw or toasted!

Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this butter. The taste is really satisfying. It is expensive (especially when you could eat two jars a week), but it is worth it. Good for singles. A family with kids would go broke. Nevertheless, I have not tasted anything better. For sure, it's healthy, too.

OMG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is probably one product i will not do without anymore. It's absolutely amazing!!!! So much healthy goodness. i personally LOVE the taste and texture. I showed it to a coworker the day it came in and she even thought it would make a beautiful gift. Worth every single penny. I WILL order again. :)

It contains sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It contains sugar and the Image is misleading and It's not identical!

Delicious, Delectable, Scrumptious and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This butter is well made from organically sourced ingredients. The very appetizing ratio of the nuts and seeds makes for a very nourishing spread. Plus, the consistency of the butter itself is delectable texture of smoothness and crunchiness. Best of all, the high amount of Omega-3, and the other vital components which come from these precious seeds, delivers a great amount of energy for those who are deep thinkers. Consider it an ultimate brain food that is good for the palate as well. Also, the oils must be good for maintaining skin and other vital body parts. With the right exercise regimen and diet, don't worry about gaining weight. Just enjoy this great product and nourish your body. I order this product at least three months.

Healthy nut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dr Oz recommended this for a better nights sleep...I wish that were the case with me, but this is very good. Just hate how the flax seeds get stuck in my teeth!

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and crunchy, but a confusing label. I recommend it.

Unbelieavably good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so addicted to this butter, it is crunchy and so so flavorful. Fully recommend it to everyone. I put it on absolutely everything.

1 2 3 4