Help

not bad

Posted by Christen on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't love the flavour, but cheaper than Hydralyte here in As and just as effective.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the crisp taste and how fast it dissolves. I made the mistake of not being hydrated enough to start a run in the heat (treadmill is in the room with the stove) and got dizzy and wobbly after only 2 miles - after 15 minutes the Nuun water helped so much I was able to finish the run.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. Works well for my dizzy spells & helps get me through foggy gaps between meals. Also I feel a lot better faster drinking Nuun instead of just plain water when I wake up dehydrated in the morning. For me, I guess my issue may also be glucose-related, as I have since discovered a BIG difference between Nuun (sugar-free), and the brand Hydralite (contains glucose). I have found Hydralite much more longer-lasting and faster-acting relief from my dizziness and confusion and fogginess throughout the day. I have trialled adding some ordinary sugar to my Nuun drinks, which helps, but does not compare in efficacy or relief to Hydralite with glucose. I am grateful this product has helped me discover the solution to my dizziness.

My husband loves it!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome little tablets, and GREAT tasting!

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have serious health issue and hydration is vital to me. I chose this product for its good taste comparing to more heavy solutions that you buy in pharmacy. Tastes a bit chemical but still better than flavorless ones

I am a happy buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Nuun & purchased locally (SG) from store selling S$13 per tube. in iHerb is only cost ~S$5.Great saving and the shipping is good & fast. I have already introduce to my relative and my cycling buddy. Thank you again.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

👍👍👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Top product for hidratation. Excelent for long workouts

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Best Out There, No Sugar, No Fake Sugar, Tastes Great!!! The only one I have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Out There, No Sugar, No Fake Sugar, Tastes Great!!! The only one I have!

1 2