not bad

Posted by Christen on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't love the flavour, but cheaper than Hydralyte here in As and just as effective.

My husband loves it!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome little tablets, and GREAT tasting!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3156476 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the crisp taste and how fast it dissolves. I made the mistake of not being hydrated enough to start a run in the heat (treadmill is in the room with the stove) and got dizzy and wobbly after only 2 miles - after 15 minutes the Nuun water helped so much I was able to finish the run.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. Works well for my dizzy spells & helps get me through foggy gaps between meals. Also I feel a lot better faster drinking Nuun instead of just plain water when I wake up dehydrated in the morning. For me, I guess my issue may also be glucose-related, as I have since discovered a BIG difference between Nuun (sugar-free), and the brand Hydralite (contains glucose). I have found Hydralite much more longer-lasting and faster-acting relief from my dizziness and confusion and fogginess throughout the day. I have trialled adding some ordinary sugar to my Nuun drinks, which helps, but does not compare in efficacy or relief to Hydralite with glucose. I am grateful this product has helped me discover the solution to my dizziness.

Best Out There, No Sugar, No Fake Sugar, Tastes Great!!! The only one I have!

Posted by 4696808867424081111 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Out There, No Sugar, No Fake Sugar, Tastes Great!!! The only one I have!

Great Taste and Convenient Packaging

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think Nuun Hydration tabs all taste good - I've tried many of the flavors except the ones that have caffeine. I like how it use a lot of packaging and it's easy to put in my bag when I need to be out all day.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this for electrolyte supplementation on a daily basis. Working all day outdoors in full sun, high temperatures and high humidity. Really helps one feel less tired and drained at the end of the day.

good sports drinks

Posted by 5014858013632077078 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effective electrolyte drink. Helps to relieve cramping without the excessive levels of sugar found in many sports drinks.

Orange-flavoured, but not overboard

Posted by pugface on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect a giant orange hit from this-- it's nothing like orange juice or orange-flavoured gatorade. It is however, a lightly flavoured orange with the tiniest citrus tang. Well worth a purchase!

Very good taste...

Posted by 4921836480879094398 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...and perfect price of course!

1 2