Flora balance...O'Donnell Formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this every morning and feel it definitely helps regulate me and keep things in balance.

The Ultimate Acidophilus plus Bacillus Coagulans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for dysbiosis. Will order again.

acidophilus plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this along with flora balance. It did nothing at all. My first experience with flora balance brought from another source was wonderful. This bottle did nothing at all, as if it were expired. Which I think was. Very dissatisfied.

The real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best such product from the 10-12 different brands I have tried. I'm here to order more and thought I'd give a review. My flora is so bad that I have to take an enema every third day, or else I get dizzy. But all that stops if I use this product like so: 4 deciliter of water 1 parsnip 1 carrot 1 stalk celery 1 handful spinach or salad Add the content of Ultimate Acidophilus after the vegetables has been blended to a drink and run the blender again for a few seconds so the bacteria gets mixed with the vegetable fluid. (Throw capsule away) Now the lactobacteria has a substrate to survive inside and multiply and wont be killed by the bad environment inside the body. You will feel the difference in just a few hours. Someone who is extremely toxic might feel bad from it, because it starts a detox process and kills off yeast etc. Then I would start with a small dose and work up.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have allergies to all molds, including yeast products (bread). I had previously experienced many years of problems with yeast growth, including my finger nails. Yes I sharply curtailed my consumption of yeast breads and I followed the instructions on the bottle, for first time users. I can say that for the past two years, my problems with yeast growth have been 99 - 100% eliminated. The 1% in question I attribute to the occasions when I cheat and eat bread. I expect to use Flora Balance for the rest of my life.

Could Not Discern a Benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This may work for you, but I took two bottles worth of these and couldn't feel a benefit.

DDS-1 recommended by Mercola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We decided to buy this DDS-1 probiotic based on a review of several brands. Joseph Mercola highly recommends DDS-1 as a probiotic ingredient. Since we started taking Flora Balance, both my wife and I have experienced the sense that this supplement contributes to infection control--she with a tooth infection and mine with a stomach issue. I can't say for sure, but it does seem that this is a potent formula.

Best acidophilus in the price range

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years now, along with VSL#3 (when the real Big Guns are needed). I haven't had any of the issues of some other reviewers since ordering it from iHerb, and I've found it to be a very good 'tickover' probiotic for use during remissions from IBD attacks.

Excellent product, Fast Delivery, Easy Transaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product and the service provided by iHerb.

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's doing anything yet...I use with Flora Balance for a yeast problem. I always get bloated after I eat, so I'm assuming the fungus and probiotics are having a battle in my intestines.

1 2