yummi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

yummi :)

The only bad thing is it should come in larger sizes!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink this so quickly, please make it in larger sizes!! So good for workouts. Replaces all the electrolytes in your body

Closest thing to real young coconuts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Zico brand last time and threw it right out. These taste like the ones I drank in Thailand. Delicious!

Best Coconut water ever!

Posted by danieled on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most close you get for fresh and real coco water. I am obsessed fot this product since the first sip.. highly recomend!

The packaging win this for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This isn't my favourite coconut juice re. flavour, but it's fine, and the portable packaging plus the sensible 500ml amount (330ml not enough; 1L way too big for a bag) make it the most practical.

Not bad :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad coconut water :) Have other brands I prefer, but everyones tastes preferences differ.

Fresh and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all the coconut waters and in my quest this one quickly became my husbands favorite. Its the only one he will drink and he believes it to be the best. Tastes 100 percent like real young coconut and helps make him feel "healthier". his only comment about the drink that was even critical was that the price is very high, everywhere.

Best coconut water

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

But discontinued... Why... Ive tried other brands... However, this is the one!

Good!

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked it very much! Why is this discontinued? Now there are almost no coconut waters to chose from :(

Love my Coconut water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great packaging. I have a few of these in my fridge for when I'm in desperate need of hydration.

1 2 3 4