Great Laundry Detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We recycle washing machine water to water fruit trees, and tried this since it was recommended as safe. iHerb had the best price + shipping (I could not find it locally in San Antonio). We have been using it for several months now, and love it. It is recommended to use 1 ounce per wash, and that works well for "not so dirty" clothes. For greasy work jeans, etc, I use 2 ounces + rub a little straight on bad stains. We do have a water softener, in which we use the potassium pellets. If you have hard water, it might take more detergent per load. Since it a little expensive, I got a 1 ounce pump on eBay (intended to dispense 1 ounce of ketchup) and that works well to avoid using too much. It fits perfectly in the gallon opening, so I use 1 pump per load. The trees are doing great and we're saving money on watering plants!

Oasis Biocompatible, Laundry Detergent, 1 Gal (3.78 L)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use gray water to water trees, so it is important to use bio-compatible products. This product gets our clothes as clean as any other product we've used, and there is no perfumed "fragrance". I would only suggest that there needs to be a seal perhaps UNDER the cap to prevent leaking when in transit.

Good for the garden

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use Oasis detergent because all my laundry water goes out my grey water system which waters my backyard orchard. My trees all seem to love the water they are getting. The trees are growing really well. This is still new and I'm not how the grey water will impact fruit production. Oh, and our clothes get clean too.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well, no overpowering scent and is biodegradable too.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this detergent. Lots of suds and leaves everything feeling and smelling great with such a small amount. I can feed it to my fruit trees too!

Oasis Laundry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing, the only good thing for a gray water detergent. Our garden has been happy for years. So glad to find a good supplier again.

Laundry detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This laundry detergent is great!