THE Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is THE BEST for heading off a cold or reducing the length if you already have one. You have to take a lot for it to work. At the first sign of symptoms, start taking 2 every 15 minutes until the symptoms are alleviated. Then take 6 a day for a couple more days. I learned this fromt the formulator and it works every time!

cold snap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product! We have used it for years, at the first signs of any flu symptoms take right away and you will feel better much quicker.

Cold Snap REALLY works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a gem. It has helped me through many a cold seasons, even taking it on the onset of a cold, by following the directions on the bottle (which by the way are great), it has definitely made the cold pass through very quickly. I have referred this product to many friends and on average most have had very good results. I would highly recommend this product for the winter season, as your main cold fighting ally!

The BEST cold/flu product around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is nothing better than Cold Snap. I find that if I take it regularly- like 2-4 capsules per day during cold & flu season- I don't really get sick at all! But if I slack and start to feel off, I start taking a ton of it (they say daily max is 24 capsules, I've gotten close to it) and I'm much better, if not 100% better, by the next day. I give it to my kids too- I break open the capsules and make a little tea. I never vacation or get on a plane without it! The few times I've opted for another product because I couldn't find Cold Snap, I've always regretted it and now I've learned to never be without it.

Despues de 5 meses procuro tenerlo siempre conmigo porque me funciona.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevo años en que mi estado habitual a lo largo del año era el de estar acatarrado o con gripe, por virus o por alergias o por lo que fuera. Desde que empecé a consumir este producto no he desarrollado ningun catarro o gripe, los cojo igual, pero al menos ahora no me van a mas y detengo el proceso en horas o en dos dias como muchisimo. Los consumo en las dosis recomendadas sólo cuando tengo sintomas de catarro o gripe. Desde que noto algun sintoma me tomo una cada 30min sin pasar la dosis maxima recomendada. A veces lo combino con otros productos: - Source Naturals, Wellness, Herbal Resistance Liquid - Nature's Way, Umcka, Cold + Flu, Berry Flavor - (a diario tomo) Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 240 Capsules

Kick a Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff i've found to stop a cold from progressing. Great stuff!

Stops a cold in its tracks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A TCM friend told me to take this when i had a cold.. ive been using it ever sense.

Cold Snap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Cold Snap now for several years to fight off the unpleasant effects of an impending cold, every time I feel one coming on with great results.

This stuff works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found out about this product through a co-worker. It really works. It helps you ward off colds and flu and if you do get symptoms increase the dosage for a few days as recommended by the product label until they disappear.

cold snap