works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have scar tissue around my knee which gives me a hard time if I work out to much. I used to use apsircream on it, but for whatever reason it just doesn't cut it anymore. I tried this both because I hoped it would work, and because I wanted a more natural option. while this does take about 10 minutes to feel the full effect it really does help. I was a little worried my sensitive skin wouldn't react well to the essential oils, but it's actually quite gentle. not long ago my boyfriend came down w/ the flu and was very achy and this really helped keep him a bit more comfortable. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products!

Very good for a natural product

Posted by SoleVeg on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with the effectiveness of this salve, considering that it has no pharmacological ingredients. It blows other natural remedies out of the water. Is super well absorbed and has lasting power. Good from pain from physical activity, bad posture and mild muscular injuries. Will buy again when I run out.

Best There Is - hard to find, too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thank you to i-herb for having this and I've used it before, with great results. It's about the same as it always was, works on pain like nothing else has.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A friend tried this out for shingles ( without BROKEN SKIN OR ERUPTIONS) just painful areas and it worked wonders

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great for those aches and pains I highly suggest this product!

Good

Posted by Sabine on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I rub it on the chest if our daughter is coughing. Works well. Also good for muscle ache.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works about as good as the other salves on the market and is far more pleasant to use and certainly more natural.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is good for muscle aches and pains.

This Salve Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a mild crook in my neck after working out with weights the other day. I applied this wonderful salve and awakend the next morning completely healed! I love Olbas products and continue to use them throughout the years.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use for colds and muscle soreness or even when have pain due to a pinched nerve on neck. This work's great.

1 2