Instant Bronchial Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years and it has been the fastest to clear the nasal passages, and even open the lungs! I swear by this inhaler and hope the whole world knows about it!

GREAT INHALER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE BEST NATURAL INHALER EVERY MADE...LOVE IT!! KEEP THIS IN STOCK FOREVER.. SHIRLEY, TX

Very low potency but it works for end of flu congestion (not sure it would for a fully congested nose)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just received my inhaler. I'm sick with a very severe case of the flu. This has lost more than 50% of its potency since I last used one in the late 80's. I remember it used to go right to my brain and freeze it, nearly burning a hole into my nasal passages in the process. I can't believe it has any eucalyptus or menthol at all, I can't sense them and I'm not that clogged any longer. I've searched the expiry date with the little magnifying glass freebie iHerb provided us with a few months ago (thank you!!), and there isn't any. I swear this is such low potency it feels as if it's my old 80's one which sat in a drawer for all these years and is about ready to give up the ghost. Although I'm glad it's not piercing my skull via the inside of my nostrils, I really wish it had a bit more of a kick to it. Also wishing it were organic oils, I searched for one that was chemical-free but none available. Unless I was sent a near perished one, it still works but very faintly and I have to inhale very deeply. Glad to have it, it's better than nothing but need to re-inhale every few min.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Powerful and convenient, I use it every night before sleep - with or without being congested - and it really helps me breathe better. Have bought no other brand for more than 15yrs - this is the best.

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have an OLBAS inhaler that I have had for over 25 years---It still works! I thought I might get a new one, just to see if it is still as good. It has saved me over the years when I thought I would suffocate from blocked nasal passages. I just place it near the nostril and try to pull in any of the OLBAS scent...and voila!--- I can breathe again. Highly reccomend that everyone have one in their medicine cabinet. Especially if it lasts as long as mine has!

Frisk Innhalator med mint-duft

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ah, jeg elsker denne! Kjekk og ha når forkjølelsene kommer, og tette neser..

WAY better than Vicks !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome. It works better & lasts longer than Vicks.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe this works as well as it does. I bought this because I was actually searching for the Vick's kind in the pharmacy a month or so ago and could not find it. I actually don't think they've made it in years, at least where I am, and I actually forgot all about wanting it until I saw this version on iherb. I am so happy I found it! It works great, my nose cleared instantly and it makes the inside of my nostrils feel nice and fixes dryness. Glad to have found this.

Inhaler

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is much better and stronger than Vicks! Great stuff!

Incredible Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I LOVE this product. It works naturally. We used to take allergy tablets but now we just take a sniff. Works for us.