sinus-great for inhalation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a flu after an overseas trip. I used Echinachea and Goldenseal together with Honey Gardens wild cherry bark(together with Herbs of Light Virus defense-purchase from Amazon since iherb does not carry this brand).It helped me with the flu but the sinus allergy kicked in and those did not help. I was willing to try anything for my sinus and bought Quertin bromelian, Allergy relief Pollinosan and Perilla Clear.I also bought the olbas oil for use under hot water and a towel in a nasal inhalation. This Quertin Bromelian did not work and cause me stomache upsets. The Allergy relief also did not help at all. The one that helped me was the Perilla Clear and the Olbas nasal inhalation. The Olbas was great-use only 6-8 drops for inhalation(10-20 drops was too much and sting).Olbas is great even for coughs -see my other review on olbas cough. I am now ordering Magnolia Sinus from Dragon herbs from another place as iherb does not carry this as abckup to use with perilla clear and my olbas oil as a stock against the next sinus breakout

excellent product for so many uses!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When my kids get stuffy, we put a few drops on a napkin and put it in their room overnight when they are sleeping, the next morning they are breathing great! This oil is also great for sore muscles! The oil smells great and the bottle lasts a long time.

Effective healing qualities

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Olbas oil is still the most effective aromatherapy oil I have ever used. It clears my sinuses, relieves my headaches, and soothes my shoulder pains. No more OTC pain relievers for me. Thank you iherb.com for your cost-effective pricing on this. Sharon, Canada.

Still Going Strong...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is fantastic and we won't be without it. I recently found an older herbal book from the 80's and the author was referencing the great power of this oil, proving it's been long known. We did a bit of an experiment this winter when the whole family was sick. We found that congestion WITHOUT using the Olbas oil neat (directly on our skin) as some would use 'Vick's Vapor Rub', took significantly longer to break up and heal. We have found great benefit adding a sprinkle to a bath or shower and I use it neat or with a bit of organic jojoba oil to alleviate the severe neck pain from a decade's old car accident injury - all without the preservatives and junk added to 'other' products. It doesn't leave my skin heavy feeling, just refreshingly tingly for quite some time. I have sensitive skin and this is one product that has never, ever given me problems and the smell - oh, so refreshing and clean!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We always make sure we don't run out.

코막힘에 이것 만한게 없음.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

아기 감기, 콧물, 비염에 씁니다. 주변인에게 권했더니 코가 바로 뚫리더라는.. 근육 뭉쳤을 때도 효과 좋네요. 큰거 하나 사놓음 두고두고 여러 용도로 쓰는듯..

OLBAS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Though this used to be a roll-on and I did prefer it that way - (no mess, just roll it on and it worked), I'll take it any way I can get it, apply with gloves. Best there is for pain and in this case, it's mostly back pain, so I appreciate their carrying it a LOT!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for so many uses and is simply aromatic oils. It can open up the sinuses when you have a cold or can be used for back pain management. The scent is very soothing! This is the first time I have used Olbas oil but I love it and will not be without it in the future.

Cold relief without the meds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Olbas and this bottle is double the size of the one I usually get that lasts a year. This stuff is a great substitute for nasal decongestant. Just boil a pot of water put a few drops in and get a towel for over your head a few times a day and before long you'll feel great again.

1 2