davis; ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i was dx with asthma at an early age ,as i got older an moved into an older house my asthma reappeared! i hated taking all those asthma meds that were not even all that effective so i started researching herbal alternatives. i dont no all the answers as to how this works but it does!! i have not had ANY asthma symptom since i have started this. i take 2 every morning. i thank god every day for finding this NATURAL AIDE!!

good immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for immune support, and a natural method of combatting systemtic yeast.

ORGANIC olive leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really high quality Olive Leaf. Vegetarian capsules. Unlike most other brands, this is ORGANIC!! I use it to help fight infections.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got great relief from Golden Seal and Oregon Grape Root, but this is another level! I've had nail fungus for a while and have been topically treating with oregon grape infused olive oil. I was suspicious the fungus was systemic as well. Looking for a good antifungal that wouldn't upset my stomach I tried this. I feel fantastic. I only take it at night on weekends, because I just want to sleep in and heal when I take it. My nail is improving too! Thanks.

The best product you can buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine had told my family of the benefits of the olive leaf extract. So my mom and I tried several brands they worked a little but no where near as good as the ones I purchase form the Eclectic institute, not only are they more potent they are cheaper to. I have my entire family taking them and we all are healthier. Thanks so much for letting me purchase this product.

Good product but not extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product thinking it was olive leaf extract, but it isn't. I think it's good quality but may not be as potent as other products that contain at least 15% extract.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good anti-fungal. Organic olive leaf is the best to use.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for immune support. Eclectic Institute has only very pure products.

Try with italian food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these pills with my puttanesca and find that the natural olives plus this olive leaf extract really help my system.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very healthy and natural. I love this product!

1 2