Nice Olive Bar

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sort of settled on an agreement with my husband to buy Kiss Your Face olive bars, but I did like this one. I see come complaints about natural bars not lathering well, but just to throw out there it is usually a chemical called SLS that causes the lather and natural soaps stay away from the chemical. I don't need my soap to lather like crazy, just clean.

Graet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels nice and does not leave my skin dry. Love it. I even use it for my hair (well, I'm a man with a short hair cut). Both my skin and hair are nice and soft. I wish it was sold in a 4 or 8 pack (lower unit price).

This is the best soap in the world

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin so have to wash once or twice a day. Most soaps irritated my skin because of the frequent washing, and caused excema. I started trying natural soaps and found them much better without all the chemicals. But some cause major stinging of the eyes if it gets in there. This soap does not sting the eyes, it washes really well, it does not have any nasties that irritate my skin. It doesn't smell bad in any way, and does not have a strong fragrence. It is all natural, from olives. And it is not expensive. Perfect. I absolutely love this soap. It is the only one that I buy and I expect to use it for life.

Posted by Namo on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin clean and SOFT! I will never go back to shower gel....

Very smooth

Posted by Vilacha on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth, leaves your skin soft. I like it.

Great for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very few ingredients. Natural fragrance. I would buy it again and again.

Does not clog pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does not clog pores like some other soap, olive oil has squalene, which is part of natural skin chemicals, it leaves skin soft. Don't leave it in water for a long time, it absorbs water fast and lose shape.

Olivella - really great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Olivella soap is rich and moisturing, as expected, and has a pleasant fragrance. Well packaged and quite speedy international delivery to Oz. Very pleased with purchase, thank you.

Best olive soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses well, and leaves you skin very clean, but really soft!

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this soap - it's my very favorite! Gentle, long lasting with a wonderful fragrance.

1 2