Muilas

Posted by Reviewer3133051 on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Naudoju jau dvi savaites ir veidui, ir kunui, nesausina odos, nesukelia alergijos, nebereikia jokiu valikliu makiazui :), t.y. puiku- taupu ir naudinga.

Leaves skin super soft for hours; very moisturizing, non-lather type soap

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap! First off I have MCS so it's very important that it is unscented & fragrance-free. The inside of the container did have a scent but not on the soap. Next, this soap is a beautiful khaki color. It leaves my skin super soft. I've had oily skin since my teens and a few years ago developed dry skin on top of the oiliness (I guess this is what they call combination?) Anyway since the first time I used this soap I noticed my skin is a lot less prone to dryness. The softness lingers for hours afterwards. This soap does not lather much. On the downside: I have a soap holder that is aerated at the bottom and the soap still gets all funky (melting faster) at the bottom. So far I've only tried it on my face, hands & arms. I will try it in the shower but it might melt too quickly for that. But that's ok, at this price it's perfect and I love its antioxidants as advertised on the label (see product details tab). I hope they never discontinue it. I wish they would not make a scented one so I wouldn't have to be anxious about fragrance cross-contamination but otherwise I really love this soap! The box makes a nice collectible too.

five stars

Posted by Reviewer2215567 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great soap-i'm buying more for my whole family --grandkids and all-natural is it-no more itching after I bath -please keep selling this

Amazing soap

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap is probably the most natural I have used. It smells amazing (unlike other olive oil soaps that smelled a bit artificial) and it lathers well (though keep in mind that it is natural so it won't lather like regular soap). It leaves my skin clean, slightly moisturized and my senses happy. I recommend this soap above all others.

Olivella, Face & Body Bar, Fragrance Free, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very few ingredients and its good, soap should be natural, not harsh, chemic or strongly perfumed stuff!

Cleans effectively, gentle and does not dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this as my facial soap for the past 2 weeks. It cleans well and is not drying. Seems to help my sensitive skin and hormonal acne. Similar to Kiss my Face but less moisturizing. KMF is better in moisturizing.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this particular soap several times and I love it. Its not drying to my skin and has little to no fragrance. Its a big bar and lasts me forever!

really good for face

Posted by Reviewer2005746 on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is good for your face it doesn't strip the natural oils from your skin

Oliviella Work!

Posted by Reviewer1438882 on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it a good product and it work

MY FAVORITE SOAP

Posted by Reviewer2214771 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to dyes and fragrance. I found this soap and I love it! It is gentle and does the job. It is a little drying, but soap is meant to bind with oils and rinse them away. It does not strip the skin though. Pleasant natural smell.

1 2 3 4