Leaves skin super soft for hours; very moisturizing, non-lather type soap

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap! First off I have MCS so it's very important that it is unscented & fragrance-free. The inside of the container did have a scent but not on the soap. Next, this soap is a beautiful khaki color. It leaves my skin super soft. I've had oily skin since my teens and a few years ago developed dry skin on top of the oiliness (I guess this is what they call combination?) Anyway since the first time I used this soap I noticed my skin is a lot less prone to dryness. The softness lingers for hours afterwards. This soap does not lather much. On the downside: I have a soap holder that is aerated at the bottom and the soap still gets all funky (melting faster) at the bottom. So far I've only tried it on my face, hands & arms. I will try it in the shower but it might melt too quickly for that. But that's ok, at this price it's perfect and I love its antioxidants as advertised on the label (see product details tab). I hope they never discontinue it. I wish they would not make a scented one so I wouldn't have to be anxious about fragrance cross-contamination but otherwise I really love this soap! The box makes a nice collectible too.

Muilas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Naudoju jau dvi savaites ir veidui, ir kunui, nesausina odos, nesukelia alergijos, nebereikia jokiu valikliu makiazui :), t.y. puiku- taupu ir naudinga.

Olivella, Face & Body Bar, Fragrance Free, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very few ingredients and its good, soap should be natural, not harsh, chemic or strongly perfumed stuff!

Amazing soap

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap is probably the most natural I have used. It smells amazing (unlike other olive oil soaps that smelled a bit artificial) and it lathers well (though keep in mind that it is natural so it won't lather like regular soap). It leaves my skin clean, slightly moisturized and my senses happy. I recommend this soap above all others.

five stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great soap-i'm buying more for my whole family --grandkids and all-natural is it-no more itching after I bath -please keep selling this

Nice simple bar of soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this bar soap on my face about 2yrs ago. I got tired of paying for all the chemicals in the face washes on the market today and made the switch to "natural or organic" personal care items. I am 57ys old and it takes off all my makeup, does not dry me out and it lasts for months!

Excellent soap, soft and effective, high quality ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of our favorite soaps, it's soft and effective at the same time, made with high quality ingredients. The price is also very good for a natural soap of this exquisite quality. It is also available in bigger size (150g) with various flavors. It's also economical as it takes quite a while to finish it.

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is kind of bad but I guess that it is the sent of the natural olive oil. The sent does not stay with you so it is fine. I feel like it is doing a good job with my dry skin, it is quite moisturizing.

Great cleanser and moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this soap. Will buy again.

best