Gorgeous soap, I'm ordering four more, a couple for me, a couple for friends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can tell this comes from Europe because of the quality of the fragrance. The scent reminds me of Roger & Gallet Savon Lavande Royal, only this soap is not nearly as expensive and is made from olive oil, which is more moisturizing. There are very few ingredients in this soap, which is a big plus; it seems quite simple and pure--in a good way. I am 60 years old and I feel quite comfortable using this on my face as well as my body. At my age, I don't want anything drying out my skin. In general, I use a dedicated face cleanser, but in a pinch, when I'm in the shower, it's convenient to be able to use this olive bar soap as an all-purpose soap. It's important to keep this soap on a soap dish that will keep it dry between uses. This is true of all olive oil soaps, such as Kiss My Face, which is also good, but not as fragrant. Olive oil-based soaps are also more sustainable than non-sustainable palm oil soaps, as non-sustainable palm oil comes from plantations that have replaced rainforests that were home to native species, such as orangutan, Sumatran tigers, Sumatran rhinos, Proboscis monkeys, not to mention indigenous peoples, such as the Penan tribe of Malaysian Borneo. So if you value wildlife and respect indigenous rights, look for products made without palm oil or that use certified sustainable palm oil, such as the South of France brand.

Nice bar of soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will continue to use.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does Not Irritate Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These olive oil soaps are really good for dry, irritated skin. As long as they're kept out of water between uses, they last a few weeks or so.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use for my face every morning, not dry up my face. last very very long time, over 6 months,

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My another favourite! With a good good price

Lovely scent.

Posted by Mustard on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really like it. The scent it's not overwhelming and I can use it on my face. But you have to make sure to keep the bar dry after you use it, otherwise it will become a mess.

That smell... Yes, it's good

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a decent olive oil/lavender scent. The odd thing is that it's quite slippery but not particularly sudsy. Nevertheless I like it, it foams veryy well, smells awfully nice, the price and quality of the product is very acceptable. Yes you can feel good with it, yes you can use as a shampoo and body gel, yes you can do that. And you should. Yeah!!!

very soft and smooth

Posted by Natalie on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good for the skin for face and body it smells like all the products with olive oil. i will buy some more of olivella. i like this product

Good Product But Too Costly Without Free Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Is of good quality But Total Cost Too High Without Free Shipping At Iherb.com. What A Shame!