i love this, the soap is wonderful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can use to clean my face and my body together. No need to buy facial cleanser now.

Great Olivella Bar Soap! Really MILD, But it Does the Job!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soap! The scent is really nice, the soap is really mild but still does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for?

natural soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it and like it

Strange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not loving this bar of soap at all . Has a real muddy smell very strange . It is quite moisturizing tho . But wouldn't repurchase

Really good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a fan of olive soap, so he tried lots of them and said that by now this one is the best! - Size is great - Smell is natural and fresh - Foaming is perfect If you are looking for a good quality olive soap without any critical ingredients and you like verbena scent, you'll like it!

Unexpectedly Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The soap was originally bought for my husband because he’s crazy with everything made of olive. However, the first time when I washed my face with it, I told my husband not to touch my soap because it’s sooooo good. It’s especially suitable for the dry weather. Now, I have to buy another one for my husband.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Has a different smell -- but works well

Good Product But Too Costly Without Free Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love This Product But Total Cost Too High Without Free Shipping At Iherb.com. What A Shame!

Long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap, which contains only natural ingredients, is the soap bar that lasted the longest among all those that I bought. With many other natural soap bars, I find that they "melt" away pretty soon, while this one is such a good investment as it lasts really long. Washes well, still a bit too drying for my ultra-sensitive skin, but my husband loves it and uses from head to toe, including hair and face. Leaves you smelling "clean".

half half

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

big size, smells a bit odd for me. Make sure to keep it in dry area!