Good Product for Bodybuilding!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Increses nitric oxide production. Great for muscles. Only downside is it makes me irritable, and a little restless when you take the reccomended dosage. Steve NC

TAKE REGULARLY

Posted by HealthNut4ever on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that Olympian Labs AAKG really works when taken before a workout, hard labor and when taken a couple hours before sex – which I use in addition to MRM Tribuplex. With that said, I have experienced that AAKG works best when taken regularly instead of a one-time thing before working out, hard work or having sex. But, it DOES work!

I'd rather buy food and sit in the sun

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This goes in the 'waste of money - eat food and sit in the sun instead' pile. I'd rather not pay good money for a nothing supplement when there are better results to be had within accessible reach. Note that vit D is needed for NO - sunshine! If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Olympian Labs Inc., A-AKG Powder, 90 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works really great with my work outs faster recovery time.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When you get older.you need help feeling better.I heard it good for the brain.and getting blood flow to other parts of the body too

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like this type of arginine because it has no taste. the last bottle of standard l arginine from another manufacturer was hard to get down even mixed in juice. this powder gives a subtle little boost that goes great when working out

Good preworkout nutrient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really does help extend workout time, before exhaustion sets in. Just be careful if you have the Herpes virus in your system - you'll need to add extra Lysine.

Pre-workout supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A surprising pre-workout supplement, which I now take regularly three times per week. The first time I took it, I noticed immediately, a strong surge of mental clarity and energy. I simply added it to my pre-workout shake. Mixes in easily. Virtually no distinctive flavor or, not that I noticed any. There's definitely much better blood circulation after taking this supplement each time I work out. In the gym, this has given me an advantage because I can now work out hard during my 45 minutes to 1 hour weight lifting. Whereas before consuming this supplement, I noticed, I would need to rest more between sets, now, I am focused and can go full-intensity for my entire workout. I am in no way exaggerating the benefits. It works quite well. In fact, I ordered, shortly receiving my first order, two more cans because this supplement makes my stamina in the gym higher. My wife now also takes it because she says it gives her energy throughout her professional day. Don't know why other pre-workout supplements do not include this ingredient.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

fine increases nitric oxide levels. powerful Pumping

Great Pump and vascularity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

well, im taking 6g pre/workout and ive got the hardest pumps ive got in my life. my vascularity is great... i see vains everywhere LOOOL. im loving it... the thing i didnt like was the time to receive the product... it took 15 days to Portugal... and i had to pay an extra of 17.45eurs*portugal taxes(. but im gonna buy it again!