Help

Excellent Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to milk, eggs, whey, soy protein powders. Rice protein sits in my stomach like a rock. This beef protein powder digests really well for me and it tastes great great. Not too sweet and with a rich chocolate flavor. Who would have known that beef and choclate taste really good together. Great for low carb and high protein routines. At about a $1.30 ( Iherb price plus shipping) a serving this product is a real bargain. I hope Iherb keep this product in stock.

Beef Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would not have bought this protein if I had realized it was high in Iron. I have a very high hematocrit.

This stuff is the best! Please don't ever stop carrying it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to pea, rice, egg white, soy and whey proteins, leaving me with no way to get my necessary protein daily. Digests easily, haven't found any issues in the first 3 weeks of using it. My naturopath is concerned with the fact that it shows "white chocolate" which is really just wax and sugar, and there isn't a lot of info on the label. I would love to get some more in-depth info on this product.

Incredible nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a new and awesome product. I suggest always mixing it a blender in a smoothie. It does not dissolve or mix well otherwise. I do not eat much red meat becasue I do not prefer it, but here is my answer to the great protein nutrition red meat provides.

Beef Protein Powder is a Score!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste not bad, not great, but I'd trade some taste any day for a clean product like this -- no added sugars or sugar alcohols (which just cause GI problems for many, including me), no extra junk! If you add a bit of extra raw cocoa powder and a few frozen raspberries, it's really quite good (I blend with unsweetened coconut milk by So Delicious, which I get at Whole Foods, but I've seen it elsewhere by the cold almond milk). As others have said, best texture if you use a blender. I think people generally expect too much in the taste of these types of products - if they offer what you're looking for in nutrition and agree with your system without being offensive in taste AND they don't include a bunch of questionable ingredients, then it's a score as far as I'm concerned.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Enough satisfying protein, love the taste! I would have gave it 5 star but personally you only get 2 weeks worth's and its kinda pricey. Wish they had it in a larger size.

Tasty protein powder, and no soy or milk

Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good chocolate flavor, and if you're a meat eater, it's great protein from something you know you can eat without a bad reaction. No soy, no milk proteins. The only downside is the cost, but you get what you pay for when you're avoiding cheap soy.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good results, but taste is not so good.

Real taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting and creamy.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very happy with the product

1 2 3