Help

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I taken for almost one year. My skin looks plump up and radiant , my knee pain has gone also . Even those I have eat glucosamine but I still have knee pain . Now added with OL collagen , joint pain has disappeared !

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This collagen has changed my life! together with intense workout and careful diet , my body has totally changed and my skin has become as if i were 10 years younger. the wrinkles on my face have almost disappeared, the stretcghing marks on my body too. I have also reccomended to friends and they are happy with it too!!!

skin and stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

'eh, no big deal. I have better results from "Dr.s Best" Hyalurlonic acid with collagen than I've had from this.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for old achey bodies and skin/muscle tautness

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I jsut finidhed the bottle. Don't have the miracle effect said in other comment. I used to use another brand of collagen in powder form which is better and of about the same price with this one. Won't buy again.

the product was perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy to ensure that products are really good! thank you very mcuh indeed !

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had knee surgery with stem cell repair done but was still in pain & need to wear a knee guard. After finishing one bottle of this product, I can walk without wearing my knee guard. Very pleased with it and am now taking it regularly..👍