If you're watching what you eat, and are not losing weight.... try this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking one pill a day immeditely upon getting up in the morning, was recommended to me by a friend who had lost 35 pounds. He said that it cut his hunger all day, and elimated his sugar cravings. Okay.... I was COMPLETELY skeptical but thought, it's cheap.... I'll try it. Well, it works. Not sure how it does and at this point I don't care. (He said that someone did a study that determined that overwieght people have a Chromium deficiency.)Whatever.... Immediately upon getting out of bed, take one of these with a glass of water and a small snack. It works like magic. Combine this with a sensible diet and some exercise and you will be amazed. Hard to believe that something so simple can really work.

Blood Sugar Control.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this as a possibly safer form of chromium to help with high blood sugar along with a low sugar diet. So far so good but I do wish there was a 100 mcg version.

Best Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Always buy this form of chromium as it is well absorbed, and really good price.

Good for managing diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this product in September 2017 and I found it helps manage my diabetes. My blood sugar reading is usually between 5.1 to 6.2 mmo. But of course a person still needs to control their food and exercise. I bought this product as I wanted to control my diabetes without using the typical medications such as Metformin,etc. Please note that this supplement can interact with other drugs, so be careful if you are on medication for your diabetes and high blood pressure.. Also noted that I am on the early stages of Diabetes Type II , hence your results may differ if your illness is advanced and if you do not control your food and exercise.