Help

DIM is for men too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking it: Prostate and urinary issues. This could also have negative side effects, so i follow the 'law of three rule': i take one every other day, then see how body reacts; then take another the day after a pause. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then skip taking it over the weekend, giving liver and kidneys ample time to process and cleanse. Always exercise caution. VERY IMPORTANT TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, especially for seniors. Kidney function can be impaired: Taking supplements and medications puts extra demands on the kidneys and liver, you need to give them lots of fluid for processing. The human body consists of 70% water for a reason. Better extra visits to the bathroom than to the hospital. Supplements are not to be taken lightly (no pun intended). Everything has an effect. Pay attention to what your body tells you: Lower back pain (Not to be confused with a 'bad back') is the first signal from the kidneys that something is up. Immediately stop taking all supplements until all signs of pain subside. GENTLY Increase fluids. Then GRADUALLY -after five days hiatus- resume your regimen with GREAT CARE.

safer than I3C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped immensely with estrogen dominance. Oily hair and skin improved. Endo symptoms greatly subsided. Mood improved. Pain diminished. No side effects.

The most powerful supplement to combat estrogen dominance!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

IT WORKS!!! Finally discovered the supplement that is taking away the extreme exhaustion and chronic fatigue I've suffered from for 2 decades because of undiagnosed estrogen dominance. One pill and I feel the difference. Major relief in 15-20 minutes but it acts super-fast! I'm thrilled with this. I also take pregnenolone and maca with occasional progesterone cream but out of the 4, this is the cadillac of estrogen nukers! Unfortunately because I take 4 per day I ran out during Memorial Day and had to order at my local store: they didn't have this so I bought another brand that's double the money and half as potent. This is the best bar none! I don't need to try other brands. Please NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS!

The best out of them all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

Best DIM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

Eureka! It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I have been using this product. My husband has regained energy and stamina, and his "man boobs" have significantly reduced in size. He is 66 years old. I haven't taken it as regularly as him, but I notice an increase in energy when I do.

Olympian Labs Inc. , Dim, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Really balanced my hormones. I also use Maca Powder but this made a big difference in a positive way.

Ah to relive my younger days...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Olympian DIM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Glad I found this product with no soy.

Review of supplement product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

1 2 3 4