Very Good!

Posted by flyyoutothemars on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very fresh and stronger then what I had expected at such low price. Warning: Don't buy it together with chocolate due to the strong smell.

Many uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We place a few drops in the bath water, my wife uses it in her diffuser pendant, we add a few drops to gargle water. Great aroma and clears the nose.

Very Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a strong oil at a good price. There are lots of uses for it, especially when diluted. Also, you can use put a few drops of the full-strength oil onto a tissue, and that will work better than a citronella candle (or nasty chemicals) as a bug repellent. In Indonesia I put that by my bed and didn't get bitten by a single mosquito, even though there were several in the room. Having this in your order will make the package smell strongly of eucalyptus, so keep that in mind depending on what else you are ordering (like food).

Exactly what I was wanting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very quality oil. Strong and true eucalyptus. Very pleased.

strong smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

just love it! i will definitely buy again

Good oil but lousy dropper bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The oil is really good and very very strong, hence a little goes a long way. However, the dropper that comes with it, the rubber melts hence the whole oil turns black with the rubber so be careful

The bottle was 3/4 empty!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The bottle came without a seal and was only 1/4 full. It did not seem have leakage in the packing (zip lock bag). Looks like a used bottle being sent. Very disappointed and too scared to use it.

My Favourite Nightly Ritual!

Posted by achronicvoice on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took a little getting used to in the beginning (I'm more of a lavender fan for relaxing and sleeping purposes), but I actually prefer this now! It has a strong, uplifting scent that is relaxing and mind-opening at the same time. Love the dropper which makes putting it on my pillow every night a breeze. Love the essential oils from Olympian Labs for sure!

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good, but way tooo small

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the crispiest eucalyptus oils I have ever used. I will buy again.

1 2